Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Everything florida elite 2

What’s new at Florida Elite Soccer Academy?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Open to all after February 15.
Florida Elite is providing our players with the opportunity to train and play games in front of college coaches from the NCAA, NAIA, & NJCAA programs. Registration is limited to 120 players in order for players to showcase appropriately.

Coaches will be provided information on all attending players as a way to identify and connect with players they are interested in. This camp is open to all high school aged players regardless of the high school or club affiliation. Florida Elite players will have their College Fit Finder profiles automatically provided to the attending college coaches.

March 22nd - 23rd, 2019, Boys and Girls
The eligible birth years are 2004 – 1999

Registration for Florida Elite Players Only until February 15th, 2019. After February 15th, if spaces are still available, registration will be open to ALL players.

SCHEDULE

Friday March 22nd, 2019
Arrive between 5pm-6pm
6:15pm-8:30pm sessions with college coaches

Saturday March 23rd, 2019
Arrive between 8:00-9:00am
9:15am-10:30 sessions with college coaches

10:30am-11:00am
College coach recruitment Q and A with parents

11:00-1:00pm 11v11 Showcase matches

1:15pm Cool down and closing discussion

Location:
Veterans Park (1332 Veterans Parkway, St. Johns Florida 32259)

Pricing:
$150 per player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wow a college ID Camp, now that's a new concept.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Open to all after February 15.
Florida Elite is providing our players with the opportunity to train and play games in front of college coaches from the NCAA, NAIA, & NJCAA programs. Registration is limited to 120 players in order for players to showcase appropriately.

Coaches will be provided information on all attending players as a way to identify and connect with players they are interested in. This camp is open to all high school aged players regardless of the high school or club affiliation. Florida Elite players will have their College Fit Finder profiles automatically provided to the attending college coaches.

March 22nd - 23rd, 2019, Boys and Girls
The eligible birth years are 2004 – 1999

Registration for Florida Elite Players Only until February 15th, 2019. After February 15th, if spaces are still available, registration will be open to ALL players.

SCHEDULE

Friday March 22nd, 2019
Arrive between 5pm-6pm
6:15pm-8:30pm sessions with college coaches

Saturday March 23rd, 2019
Arrive between 8:00-9:00am
9:15am-10:30 sessions with college coaches

10:30am-11:00am
College coach recruitment Q and A with parents

11:00-1:00pm 11v11 Showcase matches

1:15pm Cool down and closing discussion

Location:
Veterans Park (1332 Veterans Parkway, St. Johns Florida 32259)

Pricing:
$150 per player
FESA just copying Armada as per usual. Always the bridesmaids at veterans!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow a college ID Camp, now that's a new concept.
It only took FESA how many years to figure out how to provide it for its talented players and college coaches.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FESA just copying Armada as per usual. Always the bridesmaids at veterans!
EQUALS in every way except Armada has had boys DA.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FESA just copying Armada as per usual. Always the bridesmaids at veterans!
The Armada players will stand out not in volt!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Open to all after February 15.
Florida Elite is providing our players with the opportunity to train and play games in front of college coaches from the NCAA, NAIA, & NJCAA programs. Registration is limited to 120 players in order for players to showcase appropriately.

Coaches will be provided information on all attending players as a way to identify and connect with players they are interested in. This camp is open to all high school aged players regardless of the high school or club affiliation. Florida Elite players will have their College Fit Finder profiles automatically provided to the attending college coaches.

March 22nd - 23rd, 2019, Boys and Girls
The eligible birth years are 2004 – 1999

Registration for Florida Elite Players Only until February 15th, 2019. After February 15th, if spaces are still available, registration will be open to ALL players.

SCHEDULE

Friday March 22nd, 2019
Arrive between 5pm-6pm
6:15pm-8:30pm sessions with college coaches

Saturday March 23rd, 2019
Arrive between 8:00-9:00am
9:15am-10:30 sessions with college coaches

10:30am-11:00am
College coach recruitment Q and A with parents

11:00-1:00pm 11v11 Showcase matches

1:15pm Cool down and closing discussion

Location:
Veterans Park (1332 Veterans Parkway, St. Johns Florida 32259)

Pricing:
$150 per player
This event is at the end of the Saint Johns County School District spring break. Poor planning by FESA. Also D1 colleges may have spring games in March.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FESA just copying Armada as per usual. Always the bridesmaids at veterans!
Are you kidding, SB has been doing these for years in markets a lot more competitive. There is nothing you can do that he has not already done successfully. Idiots, that’s all I can say.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Armada has been doing it for years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow a college ID Camp, now that's a new concept.
Armada has its girls iD camp this weekend, and the boys camp is coming up on 2/15:

http://armadafcyouth.com/college-id-showcase

Always happy for the FESA/Clay kids to come get some exposure too!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.