Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Meanwhile at JC Hand Me, they have still have third world bathrooms.
That is some world class facilities this Flamers have!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well that sucks, that means my kid has to train on it and play on it every week, and the kids hate, they complain about how hot is on their feet and the increase of injuries. On top of that all the rubber that ends up in the cleats, every time the kids play on the turf at Radice they spend half the time taking out the rubber out of their cleats during the game. I understand they have issues with water and the field there but please dont make them all turf

"On top of that all the rubber that ends up in the cleats, every time the kids play on the turf at Radice they spend half the time taking out the rubber out of their cleats"

Did you really just say that?? Of all the things that are bothering you, that?? Really that?? It's definitely time for you to move on.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

http://www.ehhi.org/turf-cancer-stats.php

http://theconversation.com/why-artif...for-kids-72044
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2495404]Meanwhile at JC Hand Me, they have still have third world bathrooms.

That is some world class facilities this Flamers have! [/QUOTe

the porta sheds at Ed Radice arenít any better. Enjoy watching all those knees get tore up on that turf.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Don't worry. Waters is generally resrved for DA (and sometimes ECNL) training and practices. If your kid bitches about it that much and spends half the game picking rubber out of their shoes during the game instead of playing and proceeding to just dump the **** in your car afterward you have nothing to worry about. Just ask the coach of your 5th tier team to take one of the grass fields at Radice. They are usually pretty nice, easy going guys, they will probably do it.
DA Daddys back.When did you say your kid is going to Europe for soccer so he can make a living out of it ?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Don't worry. Waters is generally resrved for DA (and sometimes ECNL) training and practices. If your kid bitches about it that much and spends half the game picking rubber out of their shoes during the game instead of playing and proceeding to just dump the **** in your car afterward you have nothing to worry about. Just ask the coach of your 5th tier team to take one of the grass fields at Radice. They are usually pretty nice, easy going guys, they will probably do it.
5th tier. So how good is your little Messi.If he was good enough to play for the National team (which he isnt) that would put his ranking at 25th. 4 rankings below Iran.You might want to try & take that in so you dont make a Idiot of yourself again.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
What MLS DA plays at Walter's ?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
5th tier. So how good is your little Messi.If he was good enough to play for the National team (which he isnt) that would put his ranking at 25th. 4 rankings below Iran.You might want to try & take that in so you dont make a Idiot of yourself again.
You really thought I meant 5th tier in the WORLD??

No lol... 5th tier at TBU man... cmon....

My kid is a mid-tier player, I'm ok with that. He loves it and has fun, but one of our nuttier parents turned me on to TS and I cant help buy get on here and poke you angry little turds.