Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Correction: This is coming from a soon to be former Fury FAMILY not club
One more to Surf 🏄
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Really? They are doing better upward trajectory unike the two fury da sister clubs which are trending down.

This is coming from a soon to be former Fury club.
LISC only has two teams. The U15s are fine,but the U14s are not only winless but are losing by football goal scores.
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
LISC only has two teams. The U15s are fine,but the U14s are not only winless but are losing by football goal scores.
U15s were just like the U14s last year. If that's all you have to hold onto and think there won't be changes and improvements then you're sadly mistaken. It is tryout season after all and there's already been a lot of player movement. Both teams will only get better come next fall.
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
U15s were just like the U14s last year. If that's all you have to hold onto and think there won't be changes and improvements then you're sadly mistaken. It is tryout season after all and there's already been a lot of player movement. Both teams will only get better come next fall.
uh yeah, sure. After all it's tryout season and clubs surely wouldn't post anonymous nonsense on TS would they?
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
uh yeah, sure. After all it's tryout season and clubs surely wouldn't post anonymous nonsense on TS would they?
Here's some easily verifiable information. The LISC 04 team won about 2 games as U14 last season. This season as U15 they are going to the DA playoffs. Quite a turnaround I would say...Has any other LI DA team made the playoffs? Look it up.
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Here's some easily verifiable information. The LISC 04 team won about 2 games as U14 last season. This season as U15 they are going to the DA playoffs. Quite a turnaround I would say...Has any other LI DA team made the playoffs? Look it up.
If true, good for them, but we would smash them
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
And USSF won't kick them out. They're struggling to hold on to market share.
Well when teams come all this way to play awful teams itís not good for anybody
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah but let's be honest, they picked up a handful of strong players from Fury 2004, one who turned out to be an absolute rockstar!!! (I don't know the kid personally, but am always glad to see a kid blossom like that!) The likelihood that they'll pick up that much power in the 2005 age group, is slim. No disgruntled Fury folks looking to jump this year are of that caliber and the age group in general is kind of slim pickings.

I do wish the club well though, I like what they're doing to empower young girls with that female first campaign.
Old 05-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah but let's be honest, they picked up a handful of strong players from Fury 2004, one who turned out to be an absolute rockstar!!! (I don't know the kid personally, but am always glad to see a kid blossom like that!) The likelihood that they'll pick up that much power in the 2005 age group, is slim. No disgruntled Fury folks looking to jump this year are of that caliber and the age group in general is kind of slim pickings.

I do wish the club well though, I like what they're doing to empower young girls with that female first campaign.
They have an upward trend and itís because of the female empowerment ( understanding the psyche of the players ) the training environment good facilities treating them well and delivering on what they promise. This is in direct contrast to those of da who shall not be named.
Old 05-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
They have an upward trend and itís because of the female empowerment ( understanding the psyche of the players ) the training environment good facilities treating them well and delivering on what they promise. This is in direct contrast to those of da who shall not be named.
I can believe that, although I don't give shiit about LISC, or all of LI...