Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Not enough money to pay Jerome
Not enough money to pay coaches

What has bt and hr done?

Why is Valney hanging around? Please donít allow him back
Letís move forward . Please
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is now word spreading that there may be a vote held pursuant to F.S. 617.0808 - under which the members of a Floridan nonprofit, such as WPU, may vote to remove specifically named Board Members and have them replaced. That statutory right may not be impeded or otherwise restrained, blocked, or prevented by the existing Board, whether by way of the Articles of Incorporation or by way of the Bylaws. In other words, that right to remove Board members by a majority vote of the membership is a statutory right granted by the State of Florida. It is to protect members of a nonprofit from unscrupulous actions such as the existing Board.

If there is to be a vote, we've been told that it will be the same days that have already previously been noticed by the Club to its membership. If the membership truly believes that they are being taken advantage of - and the current Board is not fulfilling its fiduciary obligations (while, ironically, blaming its fiduciary responsibility as the reason to directly violate its bylaws to prevent noncompliance with a third party contract -despite that third party having said elections may continue and despite that the Board has been out of compliance with that very same provision in the third party contract the entire season).

The answer is simple: have the election and if there is an issue as a result, the new Board can ensure timely compliance with any third party contract. The wrong answer is: violate the bylaws by referencing a third party contract provision that can be remedied even after the required election.

Hopefully, we will hear from the candidates soon on their position and the vote I am hearing will take place this week under F.S. 617.0808.
Do it and get rid of BT and HR!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Emergency meeting for all Wpu parents that care. Wednesday 22nd @ 8pm outside chapel Trail office.

People wanted to speak :

David sawyer
Brian Tuffin
Hector Ramos
David Cunningham
Henry Gomez
Todd Goodman
Tony March
Jerome Samuels
Julio Echemendia

We need to hear from you. This will be an open forum. If you care about our future. Be there.

Donít run away from this.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Emergency meeting for all Wpu parents that care. Wednesday 22nd @ 8pm outside chapel Trail office.

People wanted to speak :

David sawyer
Brian Tuffin
Hector Ramos
David Cunningham
Henry Gomez
Todd Goodman
Tony March
Jerome Samuels
Julio Echemendia

We need to hear from you. This will be an open forum. If you care about our future. Be there.

Donít run away from this.
Who wants to hear from:

Brian Tuffin - worst president ever and destroyed wpu so I donít understand what else he needs to say
Hector Ramos - worst treasure ever, letís be very suspicious of this person. Ask for bankís balance statements then we will listen
David Cunningham - either a hypocrite or a big idiot to accept the deal with Weston
Henry Gomez - Best word to describe him ďchickenĒ just care about getting paid
Todd Goodman - please send this guy home donít ever let him run the club again.
Tony March - Not a fan but his time already passed a long time ago.
Jerome Samuels - has nothing to do in West Pines so we do not need to listen from him
Julio Echemendia - he has never say a word so why is he going to talk now? Responsible for casting the deciding vote to reduce the board members
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Since you have all the answers. Fix it dousche
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who wants to hear from:

Brian Tuffin - worst president ever and destroyed wpu so I donít understand what else he needs to say
Hector Ramos - worst treasure ever, letís be very suspicious of this person. Ask for bankís balance statements then we will listen
David Cunningham - either a hypocrite or a big idiot to accept the deal with Weston
Henry Gomez - Best word to describe him ďchickenĒ just care about getting paid
Todd Goodman - please send this guy home donít ever let him run the club again.
Tony March - Not a fan but his time already passed a long time ago.
Jerome Samuels - has nothing to do in West Pines so we do not need to listen from him
Julio Echemendia - he has never say a word so why is he going to talk now? Responsible for casting the deciding vote to reduce the board members
Contact Gary Snelling from the City of Pembroke Pines. He will help you remove these clowns.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Contact Gary Snelling from the City of Pembroke Pines. He will help you remove these clowns.
Leave message also for the mayor. A few parents have already emailed and called. They will look into it as it is happening in their city.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Leave message also for the mayor. A few parents have already emailed and called. They will look into it as it is happening in their city.
Members can call a meeting and they have to do it. Call the mayor and person in charge of parks at city. Let them know a meeting is being called and the board is not responding. They will send a city person and they will have to meet
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since you have all the answers. Fix it dousche
Yes I have more brain than you and all the Jamaicans together. In other words, Todd and TM, DC, VB, PC, and the rest of the chins.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Why are you parents fighting so much, just leave the club and go somewhere else. If their are no paying members there is no club, simply. There really is nothing that can be done at this point. Even if MR. Sawyer (want to be lawyer) was or want to do anything he would say any case takes months to be processed and nothing will happen for now.

First there were two people running for president.
Secondly HR also does not live in pines, that is there own violation.
BT and HR kids are no longer in the club and as per there own bylaws there terms are up and has nothing to do.
Someone just needs to call a news station of corruption of board members in a city and I guarantee the city will respond at once. Mr. lawyer guy should know that.

Easy way out, Just Leave the club. Those who stay deserves everything BT and HR can give them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.