•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FESA Sucks
    So Does ARMADA

You all need lives. seriously get hobbies, this stuff isn't healthy, just go do some blow or something like a responsible adult, don't let this be your addiction!
    Why don’t you take your own advice and stay off TS? Then you won’t have to worry about me on here. BTW, I feel quite certain that a TS addiction is certainly healthier than doing blow!

Comment

Why don’t you take your own advice and stay off TS? Then you won’t have to worry about me on here. BTW, I feel quite certain that a TS addiction is certainly healthier than doing blow!
      It's not though. It would seem like it at first to the untrained eye, but alas TS has some serious long term effects on the brain.

Comment

So, here are the clubs nationally that I know of having both DA and ECNL (there may be a few others):

Armada
        Carolina Rapids
        Colorado Rapids
        Concorde Fire
        Dallas Texans
        Lonestar
        NC Fusion
        NCFC
        PDA
        Orlando City
        TBU
        Texans SC

Every single one of them has their top teams in DA and their B teams in ECNL. Yet you want me to believe that the 2 leagues are on equal ground? How many MLS clubs play ECNL?
        How many clubs are there with their top teams in ECNL and their B teams in DA? Oh, that’s right, not 1!

Comment

How many clubs are there with their top teams in ECNL and their B teams in DA? Oh, that’s right, not 1!
          Tough to answer those questions and still keep up the smoke and mirrors to the FESA sheep that boys ECNL is just as good as DA.

Comment

FESA will never admit that their ECNL boys program is inferior to Armada DA. Theycan'tstop/wontstoplying no matter what. That is what FESA does. They keep repeating BS over and over again in the hopes that somebody might believe it. It appears Armada boys locally has more players/teams and better players overall. No escaping the truth unless you wear volt and are psychotically brainwashed.

Comment

FESA will never admit that their ECNL boys program is inferior to Armada DA. Theycan'tstop/wontstoplying no matter what. That is what FESA does. They keep repeating BS over and over again in the hopes that somebody might believe it. It appears Armada boys locally has more players/teams and better players overall. No escaping the truth unless you wear volt and are psychotically brainwashed.
              Koolaid bro! I bet my wife’s tit that our encl boys could take your da boys. All the coaches are ******* off armada. 1,2 10 coaches and multiple directors left. If they believe in your “system” they would of stayed. Keep digging a bigger hole you clowns. Maybe you should hire another A license savior like Eric d! Piss off bloody clowns.

Comment

Koolaid bro! I bet my wife’s tit that our encl boys could take your da boys. All the coaches are ******* off armada. 1,2 10 coaches and multiple directors left. If they believe in your “system” they would of stayed. Keep digging a bigger hole you clowns. Maybe you should hire another A license savior like Eric d! Piss off bloody clowns.
                So, I’m sorry about the loss of both of your wife’s tit’s, but your boys ECNL barely squeaks by our B teams, and last week had a loss and a tie. FYI, PC has been DA Director and coach from the beginning. TK, LA, VT, have all been there from the start as well. Who left from DA? Don’t say ED, he was on the girls side. Currently, PC, MW, LA, EB, TP, VT, and JB all have the A license. Piss on you and your lies bloody wanker!

Comment

Are you still out here, you said person. Get a life!

Comment

So, I’m sorry about the loss of both of your wife’s tit’s, but your boys ECNL barely squeaks by our B teams, and last week had a loss and a tie. FYI, PC has been DA Director and coach from the beginning. TK, LA, VT, have all been there from the start as well. Who left from DA? Don’t say ED, he was on the girls side. Currently, PC, MW, LA, EB, TP, VT, and JB all have the A license. Piss on you and your lies bloody wanker!
                    And that’s your problem! Bottom of the table!

Comment

Are you still out here, you said person. Get a life!
                      Yes, I am such a said person. Wait, what did you said?

Comment

Yes, I am such a said person. Wait, what did you said?
                        So you don’t know what that means! Funny!

Comment

So you don’t know what that means! Funny!
                          So you didn't get the sarcasm? Way funnier!

Comment

Been at both programs. Armada DA coaching staff is ten times better than FESA’s boys ECNL staff.

Comment

God loves you ❣️!

Comment

And the truth shall set you free......

The bulk of the DA teams are boys developed at Armada, or that have been at Armada since a fairly young age. DA teams don’t play teams outside of DA very often mainly because the training/game schedule is full, the level of play needs to stay high, and frankly they don’t want kids getting hurt playing against kids with less talent that are being pushed by a coach with a hard-on to try to “prove something”! Can you even imagine what SB and JM would tell the FESA boys to do if given the chance to put in a few studs up slide tackles? They know that an ugly rugby-style game of kickball is the only chance they’d have for results against the Armada DA teams.

There are no former Armada DA boys playing on 2nd tier teams at FESA. There are however many former Armada boys that were maybe DA for a year, or just never quite sniffed the DA teams that are now some of the best players for FESA ECNL teams. That says a lot right there.

Yes, Armada DA and ECNL scrimmage. It’s usually the DA team from 1 year younger, so 05 DA vs. 04 ECNL for example. Typically it’s for the last 30-45 minutes of a training session. Those are usually good matchups. When the DA and ECNL scrimmage on age, it’s usually for a very short period of time, and they will often mix the teams up to even things out a bit. Results depend on the age group as some Armada age groups are more top heavy than others.

Now you know!
                                The above post is as accurate as it could possibly be from start to finish.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X