X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are these Florida vikings

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man we played the best coaches most talented team at rush champion cup this weekend. The u14 Vikings were full of talent and had a genius of a coach. I tried to find out information because I want my son to tryout for the team. They are low profile to say the least. If you know how i can reach the coach please advise
    Besides this being the farthest from the truth, they also have the rudest parents on the sidelines. The fat dad coach is the worst.

Comment

Man we played the best coaches most talented team at rush champion cup this weekend. The u14 Vikings were full of talent and had a genius of a coach. I tried to find out information because I want my son to tryout for the team. They are low profile to say the least. If you know how i can reach the coach please advise
      I'm pretty sure you can find him hanging out in front of a Home Depot looking for some day work.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can find him hanging out in front of a Home Depot looking for some day work.
        he cut my grass last week for $10 an hour

Comment

he cut my grass last week for $10 an hour
          Thats not bad but are we talking about fatdad!? because that could have taken a lot of hours for that tubby bastard to get the yard done.

Comment

Yeah they're great. They used to play under Maitland's FYSA roster until their coach created a fake player pass for a non-registered player and got busted. Real classy group.

Comment

Yeah they're great. They used to play under Maitland's FYSA roster until their coach created a fake player pass for a non-registered player and got busted. Real classy group.
              If you aint rubbing you aint racing!

Comment

If you aint rubbing you aint racing!
                These guys don’t even play in a league and are 19th in the state. All you haters gonna hate but the day worker really can coach and recruit

Comment

They treat 3v3 tournaments like the World Cup
                  Pretty sure they got busted cheating at 3v3 as well
                  They represent everything that’s wrong with youth sports

Comment

Played and won numerous tournaments with this team. No issues with coach or parents.

Comment

Played and won numerous tournaments with this team. No issues with coach or parents.
                      Well your kid did, stop living through them you just paid

Comment

Yay got soccer points and trophies are fun!

Comment

Live through them. Just stating facts. Your bashing them for no reason. Based on your "yay trophies and points" I cant figure out if your butt hurt from them whooping on your team at the tournament or your one of those parents who think everyone should get trophy for participation.

Comment

Live through them. Just stating facts. Your bashing them for no reason. Based on your "yay trophies and points" I cant figure out if your butt hurt from them whooping on your team at the tournament or your one of those parents who think everyone should get trophy for participation.
                            No, I think its just yet another person who thinks if you constantly cheat and show a general lack of class, you qualify as a turd. Even if you win a lot.

Comment

How does one get a tryout with the Vikings. My son needs a new team

Comment

To make things worse you get on here to promote how good you are.... this is TS man. A daddy-coach getting on TS to spew stupidity on how great him and his little messi are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X