Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sad part is i know who you are. We dont come from any "ranked" team. But my son is now on the NPL team. We came to SCU because of backstabbing people like you. You dont have any qualified coaches. Highest Licence is D at that club. And they run it like a rec club. Get a life. Only A license and college coaches at SCU. Look it up.
    Take your money to Scotty Coast United, as you will get to pay him lots money until your little Messi graduates from high school. Congrats to you. Fool!

Comment

The sad part is i know who you are. We dont come from any "ranked" team. But my son is now on the NPL team. We came to SCU because of backstabbing people like you. You dont have any qualified coaches. Highest Licence is D at that club. And they run it like a rec club. Get a life. Only A license and college coaches at SCU. Look it up.
      That is what you got out of what the guy wrote about supporting Brevard and its coaches. Hmm sounds like you are the backstabber. You don’t get it do you. Your Tribal mentality is indicator of low intellect. It is our kids playing soccer.

Comment

You talk about qualified coaches and how SCU has SA and they are great. Why aren’t they winning? Most big clubs are DA and ECNL. SCU can’t even win state in 3rd level leagues. Can we stop talking about how great SA is.

Comment

You talk about qualified coaches and how SCU has SA and they are great. Why aren’t they winning? Most big clubs are DA and ECNL. SCU can’t even win state in 3rd level leagues. Can we stop talking about how great SA is.
          You sound like a little weak bitch.

Comment

This post is merely fact. Seems to me, You Can't Handle The Truth!

Comment

You, the SCU SA hater, and the SCU tribal mentality guy are both clueless. To you: Brevard does not have alarge enough population to support DA and is marginal for ECNL. ECNL would be great because it might finally unify all the best players on single team. SCU obvioulsy does not win state cup at every age, but they do well at most ages and win one every few years. To the: “my SCU tribe is superior to your inferior tribe” guy , you are drinking too much of the koolaide. There are approximately 10 statecup level coaches in Brevard boys & girls. Space Coast has the most at four. The other six are spread across four of the remaining six clubs. Yes, I know you can spout off about licenses. That only exposes how little you know about all involved in being a good coach. SCU is the biggest and best run club in the county. They are the best choice when they have a team that is a good fit at your kids age. Some times a coach and team at a one of the other clubs is a better choice. You think that makes the other team and coach incompetent and evil. You are entitled to this absurd belief, but consider just keeping it to yourself and do what is best for your kid and family.

Comment

The 04s just won Florida Cup! Go Space Coast!!!

Comment

The 04s just won Florida Cup! Go Space Coast!!!
                  Is it true the Dinnie was forced out because of the investigation?

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

Absolutely Correct

Comment

Supposedthe investigation is ongoing and many will be ensnared before it is over. SCU may not even have enough personnel to remain viable.

Comment

Supposedthe investigation is ongoing and many will be ensnared before it is over. SCU may not even have enough personnel to remain viable.
                          This investigation has been going on for over a year. Who is conducting it? Who is paying for it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X