Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened to Miami Lakes?

What happened to Miami lakes? Where are they? We use to see them playing everywhere and this season they are MIA.

Boys team?
    They got tired of loosing with all the decent dade/broward teams, now they travel to play tournaments where nobody else goes. Is the only way to win for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What happened to Miami lakes? Where are they? We use to see them playing everywhere and this season they are MIA.
      Immigration enforcement. Not easy to stay in hiding anymore.

Comment

hey d i c k face, miami lakes is full of cubans. they got no immigration isues. you are thinking more like homestead.

Comment

NOT TRUE!
          Full of Colombians

Comment

hey d i c k face, miami lakes is full of cubans. they got no immigration isues. you are thinking more like homestead.
            Cubans lost their wet foot dry foot nonsense, ice is deporting non us citizen Cubans with a record, little by little , Cuban government is taking a few back at a time , finally!!

Comment

It is Mr. D!ckface.

Mas puto.

Comment

b I s h more like your m o m.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X