Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have a better goalie this year, reloaded offensively with battering ram and 91 along with a couple NEU and club transfers. Don't get me wrong they lost a top player in gm but lost nothing else and arguably replaced the other 2 with better options in my opinion...also they have a sub .500 (1-2 against us and 1-1 vs xfire) record against the other 2 top Oregon da teams (since that now has to be clarified). Give them credit they have improved and beat the teams they are supposed to beat unlike xfire but they have also played more games than us against the bottom of the table. Once we play the 3 games to make up the difference and the season plays out we will end up on top.
    "Battering ram" was with FC last year, though he wore a different shirt.

Comment

Have a better goalie this year, reloaded offensively with battering ram and 91 along with a couple NEU and club transfers. Don't get me wrong they lost a top player in gm but lost nothing else and arguably replaced the other 2 with better options in my opinion...also they have a sub .500 (1-2 against us and 1-1 vs xfire) record against the other 2 top Oregon da teams (since that now has to be clarified). Give them credit they have improved and beat the teams they are supposed to beat unlike xfire but they have also played more games than us against the bottom of the table. Once we play the 3 games to make up the difference and the season plays out we will end up on top.
      Here...🐟....🐟....🐟

Comment

On any given day, more than 1/3 of their lineup is '06s. Y'all need to calm down.

Comment

Where were battering ram and #91 playing last year?
          I think they were both with FCP

Comment

"Battering ram" was with FC last year, though he wore a different shirt.
            There are 9 boys on the team that made up navy last year.

Comment

I'm not with FC, but I can read the frigging scoreboard.

5-1.

You got powned. Deal with your ass-kicking, and move on.

Comment

Good to see everyone is being productive at work today!

Comment

I'm not with FC, but I can read the frigging scoreboard.

5-1.

You got powned. Deal with your ass-kicking, and move on.
                  ‘Powned’ Really?

I am down to you being Lit.
                  Come at me bro!

Comment

‘Powned’ Really?

Come at me bro!
                    Sorry.

P0wn3d.

Better?

Comment

Sorry.

P0wn3d.

Better?
                      L1t!

Have to admit, FC is Lit no ka oi.

Comment

‘Powned’ Really?

Come at me bro!
                        Battle Royal between Westside parent sideline, Xfire Parent sideline, Washington Sideline, and FC Sideline. I am going to say it's a toss up between Washington Xfire. FC first out (soft) followed closely by Westside. (Hey Westside, you finally beat FC at something! Hahahaha

Comment

‘Powned’ Really?

Come at me bro!
                          I am Loki hoping this happens

Comment

Battle Royal between Westside parent sideline, Xfire Parent sideline, Washington Sideline, and FC Sideline. I am going to say it's a toss up between Washington Xfire. FC first out (soft) followed closely by Westside. (Hey Westside, you finally beat FC at something! Hahahaha
                            So you're saying the more lousy the club, the more obnoxious the sideline?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2208759]So you're saying the more lousy the club, the more obnoxious the sideline?[/QUOTE

Really? Does everything need to be spelled out for you? Battle royal would be physical in nature and was totally a joke. I hope you have something that reminds you to breathe otherwise you might suffocate yourself....

Comment

So you're saying the more lousy the club, the more obnoxious the sideline?
                                CFC yes, but FC is as obnoxious as they come...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X