Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is the 04 camp being discussed on the 05 thread?
    Because the 04 age group is more relevant. The 04’s are much deeper in talent with less crazy parents.

Comment

Because the 04 age group is more relevant. The 04’s are much deeper in talent with less crazy parents.
      Not in this area, I bet if you truly had all the top 05's on a team they would beat the top 04's 75% of the time and this opinion comes from a ton of feedback by most of the local coaches involved in DA, etc, TA, etc....

Comment

Not in this area, I bet if you truly had all the top 05's on a team they would beat the top 04's 75% of the time and this opinion comes from a ton of feedback by most of the local coaches involved in DA, etc, TA, etc....
        Nope.
        I actually think that the Vantucky ‘04’s alone could beat the top ‘05’s in the area. The game would have to be played at Harmony though and during the rush hour of gun firing at the shooting range. Vantucky ‘04’s have the top ‘05 in the area though. If he was gone and playing against them it would even out the game

Comment

Nope.
          I actually think that the Vantucky ‘04’s alone could beat the top ‘05’s in the area. The game would have to be played at Harmony though and during the rush hour of gun firing at the shooting range. Vantucky ‘04’s have the top ‘05 in the area though. If he was gone and playing against them it would even out the game
          He's not that good dad, you need to stop it

Comment

Nope.
            Are we talking about the kid who was in Barca?

Comment

Are we talking about the kid who was in Barca?
              No. That kid is an ‘06

Comment

He's not that good dad, you need to stop it
                He’s gone this spring anyways. The kid is training at FC Barca through TOVO. Don’t be shocked if he doesn’t even come back

Comment

I seriously doubt it, and I say that as an 05 parent.

Our 05 DA club vs our 04 second team (first team in OYSA, second to the 04 DA) is an even match. 05 team is more technically sound, but the 04s are just so much bigger and faster. I would expect an 04 first team to have both advantages of skill and physique over their 05 peers.

This is the age range, after all, in which quite a few boys are going through puberty--and one year can make a BIG difference.

Comment

He’s gone this spring anyways. The kid is training at FC Barca through TOVO. Don’t be shocked if he doesn’t even come back
                    Hahaha... This is halarious! Granted, the TOVO Academy is a good academy, but just because your son has been their doesn't make him a top notch player. They will accept any kid who is willing to pay for the training. Sorry if I burst your bubble.

Comment

Hahaha... This is halarious! Granted, the TOVO Academy is a good academy, but just because your son has been their doesn't make him a top notch player. They will accept any kid who is willing to pay for the training. Sorry if I burst your bubble.
                      This is true. $18k and you get your three month experience in Spain and they will take anyone. Fun for those who can afford it!

Comment

Agreed. If you visit their (TOVO Academy) Facebook page, you will see that there were only 9 kids spanning ALL age groups (male & female) that were willing to pay to have their child there.

https://www.facebook.com/TOVOAcademy/

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...9f&oe=5ABC1F4D

Comment

Not to mention the fact that he actually can't be a part of Barca's program unless his parents are there for work or he has a European passport.

And just as an aside, and not to dismiss him as a player, but are we sure he'd be the top 06 in these parts anyway?

Comment

Eastside DA beat Washington Timbers DA in Futsal yesterday. Go Eastside!!

Comment

Eastside DA beat Washington Timbers DA in Futsal yesterday. Go Eastside!!
                              Well, yes and no. Washington Timbers, Crossfire & FC Portland all entered two teams into the DA league (supposedly evenly split up). Not to take anything away from Eastside, because that is a good thing to build their confidence. It appears that all games were very close with the exception of FCP Navy vs Crossfire Blue! I wasn't here, but let me guess, FCP did not divide their two teams up evenly right?
                              In true FCP fashion, they wanted to WIN, so they probably put all their best boys one one team!

Comment

Well, yes and no. Washington Timbers, Crossfire & FC Portland all entered two teams into the DA league (supposedly evenly split up). Not to take anything away from Eastside, because that is a good thing to build their confidence. It appears that all games were very close with the exception of FCP Navy vs Crossfire Blue! I wasn't here, but let me guess, FCP did not divide their two teams up evenly right?
                                In true FCP fashion, they wanted to WIN, so they probably put all their best boys one one team!
                                There did appear to be some overlap with the FC Players playing on both teams. However, it probably would not have mattered. Crossfire (and this age group in particular) have historically sucked at futsal. Not a priority for that program, it would appear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X