•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA beats Japan

(from the Today Show)

Hi, I'm Sope Holo.

I'm not under the affluence of inkohol as plum thinkle sink. I've only had tee martoonis and the drunker I stand here the longer I get.

Blod guess Canada, er, I mean, America!

Coming Soon

Dope Solo's next major endorsement: bud light.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9,r:7,s:0,i:77

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Dope Solo's next major endorsement: bud light.
      http://images2-telegraaf.nl/multimed...o_1025324q.jpg

Comment

consensus world's best female GK.

Comment

female ?

Comment

Like any one cares...its womens soccer for God's sake...no one cares

Comment

Troll Alert

If you don't care, why did you open the thread and comment?

Comment

Until the U.S. Men make an impact on the international scene your gender is relegated to second class citizenry! It's Men's soccer...no one cares! Bow to your superiors.

Comment

God cares. take your bigotry somewhere else!

Comment

I miss the "Fallen Angels" thread. It reminded me how nice it is to be sane.

Comment

Until the U.S. Men make an impact on the international scene your gender is relegated to second class citizenry! It's Men's soccer...no one cares! Bow to your superiors.
                      honey listen there are like 10 countries that play soccer on the womens side and we have a 20 year head start on them all...more countries dont play it because it is irrelevant...the men are competing against countries that have a 75 year head start on us...also the best athletes play soccer in those countries...dont compare the two...the U16 IMG BOYS TEAM BEAT THE WOMENS OLYMPIC TEAM 8-0!!!! ENOUGH SAID

Comment

honey listen there are like 10 countries that play soccer on the womens side and we have a 20 year head start on them all...more countries dont play it because it is irrelevant...the men are competing against countries that have a 75 year head start on us...also the best athletes play soccer in those countries...dont compare the two...the U16 IMG BOYS TEAM BEAT THE WOMENS OLYMPIC TEAM 8-0!!!! ENOUGH SAID
                        Who let the caveman out again?

Comment

another troll that doesn't like women's soccer, yeah yeah we've heard it all before. post the link for that game please. otherwise, you are just another troll.

Comment

But not good enough to save Japan's penalties at the WC. She is a good keeper, the best though? Great kicking game and athletic but her hands have always been a question and she has proven to be injury prone. The fact that she is squirrelly is just a personality defect.

Comment

But not good enough to save Japan's penalties at the WC. She is a good keeper, the best though? Great kicking game and athletic but her hands have always been a question and she has proven to be injury prone. The fact that she is squirrelly is just a personality defect.
                              Your reference to saving the PKs is very revealing of your level of knowledge of goalkeeping and soccer in general.

And claiming her "hands have always been a question..." is simply talking from your ass. Can you cite a SINGLE credible source questioning Solo's hands or holding ability?? Pia? Tony Diccicio? Even a rival gk? Anyone knowledgeable of the game that questions ANY aspect of her skillset?

In contrast, there's not a single game she plays in which she's not mentioned as "best female gk in the world" not a single profile or article that doesn't make the same claim. Can you name a BETTER Keeper??

Injury prone?? She was out 8 months before the World Cup following major shoulder surgery and intensive rehab. What other injury are you referring to?

If you're going to debate, you might want to have at least some tiny knowledge of the topic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X