Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting. They barely beat Barlow last night in PKs. If it was during the regular season then games when she played would be forfeited which would lower the seeding. So is that fair to Barlow?
    If she played last night that game would be forfeited. I think....I know a boys team got knocked out of states for a player who was doing club.
    all depends- if it was cleared by CIAC then its all good

Comment

Berlin apparently had an illegible player! Participated in ODP during the HS season. What could this mean?
      ODP still exists? The penalty for participating in ODP during HS season is that player is allowed to play on the field as the 12th player.

Comment

Who cares? Hand or Berlin aint going to beat Suffield next round. Those teams are going nowhere. It's suffield or Rham

Comment

Who cares? Hand or Berlin aint going to beat Suffield next round. Those teams are going nowhere. It's suffield or Rham
          Rham will win. suffield plays no one but cow towns

Comment

Pomperaug boys had a disqualified player and forfeited two games (tried out for a club in NY). The forfeits are listed on their record. Berlin has no such listing.

If this is all true of course....it is Talking Soccer after all, land of rumors and agendas.

Comment

ODP still exists? The penalty for participating in ODP during HS season is that player is allowed to play on the field as the 12th player.
              lol yup its still goin' on. But the CAIC rulebook is over 200 pages long and plagued with inconsistencies. Where does it say that about OPD?

Comment

I'd think all of Berlin's opponents, especially JBHS, care very much.

Comment

I'd think all of Berlin's opponents, especially JBHS, care very much.
                  Because JBHS would win otherwise? please

Comment

Masuk
                    I heard KL went out with an injury in the 2nd half of regulation after a goal and an assist. Also heard the PK’s were a shît show, many misses by both teams? Is this correct?

Comment

I heard KL went out with an injury in the 2nd half of regulation after a goal and an assist. Also heard the PK’s were a shît show, many misses by both teams? Is this correct?
                      i would like to know that too. cant believe they lost to Hand with her on the field

Comment

i would like to know that too. cant believe they lost to Hand with her on the field
                        Why can't you believe it? Because she's from your glorious United team? So overrated

Comment

Why can't you believe it? Because she's from your glorious United team? So overrated
                          haha. Spot on. "Our United girl must have got hurt! United girls don't lose!"

Comment

Because JBHS would win otherwise? please
                            They held a much higher seeded team to 0-0, lost in PKs. Just because you think you know the outcome doesn't mean you do. Anything can happen in one game.

If any of this is true and a legitimate question a decision would need to be made today

Comment

what's correct is this. Masuk lost to a really crappy Daniel Hand team with a coach that doesn't coach. So much for Masuk being from a power conference

Comment

SCC off to a great start. Upsets by Daniel Hand and Jonathan Law, wins by Sheehan, Mercy, Guilford. The conference was underrated this season. Mercy and Guilford beat LL teams in conference play and should be tough outs in this tournament
                                Calling it now. Guilford beats Mercy in the finals!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X