Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And what school is that? Because you love to throw shade from behind a keyboard.
    The word is anointed, btw, work on those skills please.
    Coventry, Granby, or one of the tech schools?

Comment

Oh, I see .... when they were 1-0-2 against GSA, MVLA, and Ohio Premier Powerhouses with 3 goals for (2 in one game) and 1 against ..... again, park the bus, counter 1v5 every now and again, and play for a draw. Excellent strategy. Would love to see the finer stats for the games. Time of possession, FSA 8%, opponents 92% .... FSA outshot 17-2 every game .... corners outshot 7-0 ..... SOG outshout 12-1 .... completed passes (to own team) 857-7 ...... Seen it all before. FSA is not good, pal ... Don't listen to S+ drones (MD, AD, EF, CC .... thank god they finally got rid of one of them!) touting how great ECNL is and how well they do there ..... seriously, go watch some other clubs and you will see.
      You're a waste of time. To make up all those silly stats and to knock any team that makes a Champions league? You're a joke and if any team outside of the 02's and 04 CFC team made the CL, you'd be singing their praise. You can't have it both ways!

Comment

Oh, I see .... when they were 1-0-2 against GSA, MVLA, and Ohio Premier Powerhouses with 3 goals for (2 in one game) and 1 against ..... again, park the bus, counter 1v5 every now and again, and play for a draw. Excellent strategy. Would love to see the finer stats for the games. Time of possession, FSA 8%, opponents 92% .... FSA outshot 17-2 every game .... corners outshot 7-0 ..... SOG outshout 12-1 .... completed passes (to own team) 857-7 ...... Seen it all before. FSA is not good, pal ... Don't listen to S+ drones (MD, AD, EF, CC .... thank god they finally got rid of one of them!) touting how great ECNL is and how well they do there ..... seriously, go watch some other clubs and you will see.
        Hey dumbazz, next time your anonymous post might have a little more credibility if you get the age and coach right before you criticize. Now you just look desperate.

Comment

And what school is that? Because you love to throw shade from behind a keyboard.
          The word is anointed, btw, work on those skills please.
          Oh boy a Mom is upset. It's not me that wasted all that money on FSA. Sucker

Comment

Oh boy a Mom is upset. It's not me that wasted all that money on FSA. Sucker
            Really? Don’t think so but YOU can’t ride the coattails of others at your club, like many of you do.
            I’ll let you know, some of us did alright over here too. How about you?

Comment

Interesting how this Loomis thread was hijacked to talk about FSA. What does one have to do with the other?

Comment

Interesting how this Loomis thread was hijacked to talk about FSA. What does one have to do with the other?
                CFC poisoning the well with negative comments as usual. They love to start garbage and run !

Comment

CFC poisoning the well with negative comments as usual. They love to start garbage and run !
                  Meanwhile there's how many anti-CFC threads and posts rolling right now? Both clubs ramp up the trash talk when HS teams are about to start playing. It goes all season long.

Comment

Meanwhile there's how many anti-CFC threads and posts rolling right now? Both clubs ramp up the trash talk when HS teams are about to start playing. It goes all season long.
                    I just answered how this changed from a Loomis thread to where it is. A CFC person started talking about Avi and FSA. That’s where it changed. I agree with what you say, I just answered this specific question.

Comment

I just answered how this changed from a Loomis thread to where it is. A CFC person started talking about Avi and FSA. That’s where it changed. I agree with what you say, I just answered this specific question.
                      There's that and there's a few Loomis kids at FSA. Just like when a thread about SHU turns into a general bash CFC thread because of one coach and a few players on that team. Most TS readers aren't that dumb - they know such affiliations aren' representative of the whole.

Comment

Yet another loss for Loomis, now 4-9-2.

Comment

Who now?

Comment

Who now?
                            Salvation army pre Christmas cow bell team drubbed them today

Comment

Hopkins? The little school down in new haven?

Comment

Hopkins? The little school down in new haven?
                                Now we're talking a crap team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X