Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oakwood cornhole team is winless. They keep throwing the bags sideways and backwards and telling everyone they play it the beautiful way
    CFC cornhole team amazingly responding well to the coaches with english accents because they think they know more. The kids have also reverted back to playing 2 v 11 by just using two kids to try and win games instead of the full team. I guess thats player development CFC style.

Comment

Oakwood cornhole team is winless. They keep throwing the bags sideways and backwards and telling everyone they play it the beautiful way
      My daughter plays for CFC. When I watch EPL games on TV or any other professional soccer games on TV, they all play possession ball. that requires passing backwards, sideways, and forward. Im just trying to understand your way of thinking because it doesn't make any sense to me. its the one thing that drives me crazy about CFC. they will just boot it to the other end of the field. any other sport, you emulate the professionals playing...whether it be basketball, baseball, football, and even gymnastics. why would soccer be any different? why wouldn't you want to play and copy what professionals do?? Please answer.

Comment

My daughter plays for CFC. When I watch EPL games on TV or any other professional soccer games on TV, they all play possession ball. that requires passing backwards, sideways, and forward. Im just trying to understand your way of thinking because it doesn't make any sense to me. its the one thing that drives me crazy about CFC. they will just boot it to the other end of the field. any other sport, you emulate the professionals playing...whether it be basketball, baseball, football, and even gymnastics. why would soccer be any different? why wouldn't you want to play and copy what professionals do?? Please answer.
        Then she doesn't play CFCU. None of my daughter's united teams has ever played boot and chase.

Comment

Then she doesn't play CFCU. None of my daughter's united teams has ever played boot and chase.
          you didn't answer the question.

Comment

first I don't believe there are professional gymnasts- but I digress
            we go forward because we are impatient and like to score- again we are in America- we like offense, not playing to tie or play for 1 1/2 hours to take 1 shot on goal
            we have an internal shot clock and you want to go 4 corners

Comment

too much CFC koolaid. its just a lesser form of the branch teams. still same style of play. dumbazzzzz

Comment

first I don't believe there are professional gymnasts- but I digress
                we go forward because we are impatient and like to score- again we are in America- we like offense, not playing to tie or play for 1 1/2 hours to take 1 shot on goal
                we have an internal shot clock and you want to go 4 corners
                And this is CFC in a nutshell!!!! thanks for your response.

Comment

And this is CFC in a nutshell!!!! thanks for your response.
                  except you would be wrong- not with CFC
                  it just happens to be American soccer that you don't like- BTW my kid tries all the time to be like the pros- plays no D and tries to dunk everything. hasn't worked out too well for him trying to be LeBron

Comment

it just happens to be American soccer that you don't like- BTW my kid tries all the time to be like the pros- plays no D and tries to dunk everything. hasn't worked out too well for him trying to be LeBron
                    just, confused at this point

Comment

just, confused at this point
                      so for you Situation normal
                      that's good

Comment

too much CFC koolaid. its just a lesser form of the branch teams. still same style of play. dumbazzzzz
                        I am watching two CFCU kids on my daughter's high school team. Sure they start, one junior, one senior but they are at the bottom of technical skill on the team, can't receive a ball under pressure and mostly just lump the ball down the field. Not seeing anything of merit at cfcu

Comment

I am watching two CFCU kids on my daughter's high school team. Sure they start, one junior, one senior but they are at the bottom of technical skill on the team, can't receive a ball under pressure and mostly just lump the ball down the field. Not seeing anything of merit at cfcu
                          that's high school soccer you knob

Comment

that's high school soccer you knob
                            nope that is CFC soccer. well documented.

Comment

"Then she doesn't play CFCU. None of my daughter's united teams has ever played boot and chase"

this isn't you then that made this comment? or are you lying? or does your daughter suck so bad that she isn't playing anymore and youre bitter? so you are a bigger DB than originally thought. Not the op but if you can't understand what the dude was saying in the prior posts then maybe you should be watching Backyardigans instead of watching soccer on the sidelines.

Comment

if you haven't figured out that your kid doesn't have any athletic ability, then that's your fault.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X