Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the CFC guys know what's going on over there, they're just choosing not to comment on this particular post. Truth will come out eventually, until then, everyone will continue to speculate. Here and everywhere else and just make the situation allot worse that it is.
    Yes allot worse!

Comment

who really cares? Its CCSU. Moving on.

Comment

who really cares? Its CCSU. Moving on.
        well played, CFC wingman. Well played.

Comment

What does cfc have to do with ccsu?

Comment

What does cfc have to do with ccsu?
            Dummy, the head coach and assistant coach are CFC Valley guys.

Comment

Like everyone else I’ll throw a guess out there. I’m guessing that the team hosted or attended an event that violates the school/team policy and too many are suspended.

Comment

Like everyone else I’ll throw a guess out there. I’m guessing that the team hosted or attended an event that violates the school/team policy and too many are suspended.
                there have been some pretty crazy things that have happened over there over the years and there has never been more than a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Not a bad guess actually.

Comment

Any reports of stolen newspapers?

Comment

that is priceless

Comment

yes they are under green's bed

Comment

Or an illness hit the team

Comment

That ccsu Coach is such a scam artist. He either recruits international players or players from the CFC branches because he and his coaching staff coach CFC. No wonder they do horrible. One of my co workers kid went to their id camps and said to for him to first join one of their CFV branches if he wants to play for ccsu. How pathetic.
                            I’ll have to ask you to retract that statement. Coach Green is a legend and belongs on the Mt. Rushmore of soccer coaches.

(disclaimer: He was my coach at summer camp about 30 years ago and we won the camp tournament.)

Comment

His record of late isn't exactly awe inspiring http://www.ccsubluedevils.com/sports...aun00?view=bio

Comment

Trump

His record of late isn't exactly awe inspiring http://www.ccsubluedevils.com/sports...aun00?view=bio
                                But you can’t take that glorious summer of ‘87 or ‘88 from him. Surprised it wasn’t in his bio.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X