•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Pareja

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When is MN leaving? Moron posters and their rumors. OC is straightening the ship...
      Give it some time. Pareja just got here.

Comment

When is MN leaving? Moron posters and their rumors. OC is straightening the ship...
        Every year they are supposedly straightening the ship. To late for the boys U17 and older.

Comment

Give it some time. Pareja just got here.
          Yippee, they are doing great so far down at winter da cup... 2 games, 2 losses..

Comment

Yippee, they are doing great so far down at winter da cup... 2 games, 2 losses..
            The u17 team got spanked 4-1 to a non MLS academy. Was JC not there again?

Comment

Is a 2 year project, I can only perform if given talented players.

Comment

Is a 2 year project, I can only perform if given talented players.
                You have talented players. Stop whining and start winning.

Comment

I won against Inter and Atlanta, non-MLS bench players play.

Comment

You clearly don’t know what talent looks like. Go watch Inter U15, that’s my team. I mean that’s a good team.

Signed JC

Comment

That team just does not have quality players and I bet they still think OC is going to get them some where. Are they still pushing OCB to the players?

Comment

That team just does not have quality players and I bet they still think OC is going to get them some where. Are they still pushing OCB to the players?
                        That team does have some quality players. Not all but some. If JC is as good as people claim he is then he would have better results with this squad. Its much easier to win when you have all the best players playing in a younger age group.

Comment

That team does have some quality players. Not all but some. If JC is as good as people claim he is then he would have better results with this squad. Its much easier to win when you have all the best players playing in a younger age group.
                          Only one can play , the 03 WR. The rest try but they don’t have it. You guys make it seem like JC has a magic stick, there is so much a coach can do with his players. I feel he’s getting the most out of them but those kids don’t cut it. Just my though from what I’ve seen since the season started.

Comment

Only one can play , the 03 WR. The rest try but they don’t have it. You guys make it seem like JC has a magic stick, there is so much a coach can do with his players. I feel he’s getting the most out of them but those kids don’t cut it. Just my though from what I’ve seen since the season started.
                            Let me guess your kid is the only one?

Comment

WR was a joke in Jacksonville and is still a Joke in Orlando please Dad keep talking!!!

Comment

WR was a joke in Jacksonville and is still a Joke in Orlando please Dad keep talking!!!
                                Actually I’m a parent from one of those kids who don’t cut it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X