• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. OC beat their B team.
    Nope their A team

Comment

Nope their A team
      Who develops players Orlando city or Atlanta United ? Those are the questions I would like to know! I am sure they move players a to b seems like a proper system but what do I know Orlando won that’s all that matters in the American system I guess

Comment

Who develops players Orlando city or Atlanta United ? Those are the questions I would like to know! I am sure they move players a to b seems like a proper system but what do I know Orlando won that’s all that matters in the American system I guess
        Atlanta doesn’t develop. They sign HC but who plays on the first team? Noneeee. All Marketing

Comment

Atlanta doesn’t develop. They sign HC but who plays on the first team? Noneeee. All Marketing
          Pretty sure they have more players called up/on USMNT than OC

Comment

Pretty sure they have more players called up/on USMNT than OC
            For now. You’re talking about an established club in comparison to the mess OC has been in the last five years. does getting players on the NYT determines how good an academy is? Since our teams do so well. Try again

Comment

For now. You’re talking about an established club in comparison to the mess OC has been in the last five years. does getting players on the NYT determines how good an academy is? Since our teams do so well. Try again
              So basically all the academies suck MLs or otherwise, there is no development because they don’t really care?? I think that’s changing didn’t the transfer rules change. European clubs took our players for free. Can’t do that anymore so there is incentive, however do European clubs even look now??

Comment

Nope their A team
                Wrong it was there second team.

Comment

Good job OC. We, parents who have kids in this academy, are seeing changes take place. I still think they have a couple of years to go but it finally seems there is a north everyone is aim to.

For the sake of it, let’s share real facts so haters don’t take away from good things been done.

Game Report OC vs ATL 1-0
                  http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...eamId=12065020

Game Report ATL vs Inter 5-2

Same players, same coaching staff. Orlando won fair and square.

Comment

Good job OC. We, parents who have kids in this academy, are seeing changes take place. I still think they have a couple of years to go but it finally seems there is a north everyone is aim to.

For the sake of it, let’s share real facts so haters don’t take away from good things been done.

Lol! OC wins one game and the parade is just about to start!.
                    Tampa bay beat IM 05 ( the best in the state )on a weird game . But that doesn't mean tampa or OC are better than....
                    OC does not attract any talent from the state simply because their program and their teams are weak.

Comment

Yes they did but don't get to excited. Side note the 16/17s played against Atlanta's second team players.

Comment

Yes they did but don't get to excited. Side note the 16/17s played against Atlanta's second team players.
                        Second team c'mon that is BS. Is OC good no but there is not a b team. Maybe a bench but lets not make it sound like OC played the scrubs, they still had to make the 22-24 man roster.

Comment

Neither develop players they recruit players that had worked hard and were developed by a local club from age 4-13. Now who does better at taking a player and moving them to first team? Easy Atlanta's first team roster speaks for its self. OC Has players go on to OCB or College and then maybe make it to MLS but Atlanta clearly is leading the home grown battle.

Comment

Here’s the truth....

Second team c'mon that is BS. Is OC good no but there is not a b team. Maybe a bench but lets not make it sound like OC played the scrubs, they still had to make the 22-24 man roster.
                            Atlanta United does have 2 teams. Look at the roster. There are 42 players on it. They have the regular DA team that plays most of the league games, and they have the DA-X team that plays GA Cup, International tournaments, and against other MLS academies. That being said, this was the DA-X team for Atlanta United.

Comment

Armada players representing!

Great to see 3 Armada FC products getting full 90 minutes each in this game! 2 for OC and 1 for ATL. Way to continue representing Armada boys!

On a side note, interesting that both teams played a ton of 04’s!

Comment

Atlanta United does have 2 teams. Look at the roster. There are 42 players on it. They have the regular DA team that plays most of the league games, and they have the DA-X team that plays GA Cup, International tournaments, and against other MLS academies. That being said, this was the DA-X team for Atlanta United.
                                Nice try...the group that came to Orlando was their lower level DA. all you have to do is looks at the game report. not to mention that my son is friends with 3 of the players who came down (and played against) and they are the lower of their 2 teams. since he has been with DA for 3+ years they are friends via snapchat and instagram. the 2nd squad knows that they are second and don't pretend otherwise. they also know if they perform higher level they can move to upper team. the boys here this weekend were not the boys who were just in Columbia South America.. knowing all this, I am proud of oc boys winning this weekend

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X