New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe parents are falling for this fraud of a club. Supposedly one of the richest clubs in the world and this is how they operate??? they are nomads on Long Island.... it’s actually comical.... ask them where they are based... they can’t even tell you. Keep moving fields because of unpaid fees. Eventually will catch up to them.
    Go to a tryout and ask where they will be training in the fall... exact answer from one of the coaches “in a field they have not told us”. Lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I can’t believe parents are falling for this fraud of a club. Supposedly one of the richest clubs in the world and this is how they operate??? they are nomads on Long Island.... it’s actually comical.... ask them where they are based... they can’t even tell you. Keep moving fields because of unpaid fees. Eventually will catch up to them.
      Go to a tryout and ask where they will be training in the fall... exact answer from one of the coaches “in a field they have not told us”. Lmao!!!
      We were at the tryout and they told us which fields they are using. When asked about the Kings Park facility the answer was hopefully soon. It’s not up to us we are waiting on the town. They seemed organized, professional, and had all the answers that were asked.

Comment

We were at the tryout and they told us which fields they are using. When asked about the Kings Park facility the answer was hopefully soon. It’s not up to us we are waiting on the town. They seemed organized, professional, and had all the answers that were asked.
        I was there and agree. The tryout was very organized and professional. We would have liked to get a real time when the fields would be ready, but appreciated the honesty.

Comment

I was there and agree. The tryout was very organized and professional. We would have liked to get a real time when the fields would be ready, but appreciated the honesty.
          I agree as well. My child had a great experience. The complainers are always going to complain. Just go to anothee town club and deal with their drama. Thrn you will have your field that is clearly sich a huge factor in their decision making. I will take the better training whichever field its on. These complainers make it sound like you need to go 4 hours away for practice.

Comment

yeah ok Jeff. pathetic loser.

Comment

I agree as well. My child had a great experience. The complainers are always going to complain. Just go to anothee town club and deal with their drama. Thrn you will have your field that is clearly sich a huge factor in their decision making. I will take the better training whichever field its on. These complainers make it sound like you need to go 4 hours away for practice.
              Heard training is very good but struggle to organize where they are playing and training. Is that a fair comment?

Comment

Heard training is very good but struggle to organize where they are playing and training. Is that a fair comment?
                i don't know what struggle happens before seasons start, but once the season schedule is set, there is no variation. we have been training at Cantiague Park since the season started. all our games have happened as they have been scheduled. so, sometimes what you hear, is not always true.

Comment

i don't know what struggle happens before seasons start, but once the season schedule is set, there is no variation. we have been training at Cantiague Park since the season started. all our games have happened as they have been scheduled. so, sometimes what you hear, is not always true.
                  Do they mostly play away games since they don't have fields ? I see some teams play about 80% away games.

Comment

Do they mostly play away games since they don't have fields ? I see some teams play about 80% away games.
                    No their schedules are no different than any other club team. Home games are either Cantiague, Mitchel or Manhasset Valley. All beautiful fields right off the parkways, easy to get to. Equal away vs home schedule.

Comment

some yes

Comment

thanks

Comment

No their schedules are no different than any other club team. Home games are either Cantiague, Mitchel or Manhasset Valley. All beautiful fields right off the parkways, easy to get to. Equal away vs home schedule.
                          So you are way even when you are at home?

Comment

So you are way even when you are at home?
                            These are the home fields. This is not a town club. Most of these non town clubs have players from all over. You want to play for them, their home fields can be in multiple centralized locations.

Comment

These are the home fields. This is not a town club. Most of these non town clubs have players from all over. You want to play for them, their home fields can be in multiple centralized locations.
                              but i like 5 min drive

Comment

but i like 5 min drive
                                troll.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X