X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona signs American boy age ten

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp2416

Every time I see a clip of a youth soccer superstar I'm not impressed. That's a big deal?
    The triumph of the uncluttered mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CantGetRight View Post
      Every time I see a clip of a youth soccer superstar I'm not impressed. That's a big deal?
      This must be a joke.

Comment

some body

spends a 100k a year to send his kid to Barca Acd. boarding school and say look barca signed him.

Comment

I guess some American boys are just as good as the South American kids (response to comments in the Real Madrid signs 7yr old thread).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I guess some American boys are just as good as the South American kids (response to comments in the Real Madrid signs 7yr old thread).
            Looks like he is three years behind. :)

Comment

spends a 100k a year to send his kid to Barca Acd. boarding school and say look barca signed him.
              That way they will a bunch more new kids to spend the $ for the boarding School
              Good Old Fashion Basic Marketing 101

Comment

Really? This was not impressive. Yes, good little player but nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

I hope they saw something better than what I saw on this video because I did not see much.

Comment

Really? This was not impressive. Yes, good little player but nothing out of the ordinary.
                    Yeah, you probably have a better eye for talent than Barca. Stupid world champions.

Comment

I agree! They moved the ball very well and quickly but I expected a lot more especially if he was signed!

Comment

I agree! They moved the ball very well and quickly but I expected a lot more especially if he was signed!
                        Oh yeah, and they are paying him $100,000 a week. Come on. The parents moved there and the kid got admitted to one of the many kids` team. You cannot employ a 7 y/o in Europe, it`s against EU law.

Comment

How did this kid get noticed? Meaning, what steps did the coach make to have him seen by Barcelona?

Comment

How did this kid get noticed? Meaning, what steps did the coach make to have him seen by Barcelona?
                            This is bogus. Stop salivating about a 10 yr old getting anywhere and get your kid to a club that will teach him/her the basics well!

Comment

This is bogus. Stop salivating about a 10 yr old getting anywhere and get your kid to a club that will teach him/her the basics well!
                              You have issues!! Your kid must stink at this sport since you're so negative about someone being successful! There must be something they saw in him! Where / how did it happen?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X