X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So insanely slim. Have a plan B.
    No one said that soccer was Plan A. All I have said is that for some it is a serious option. Its funny how parents of kids who clearly have no clue about that avenue dismiss it. All ive said is keep all options open. Thats not even controversial. It just seems to get under the skin of parent for whom its a non starter. i wonder why ?

Comment

No one said that soccer was Plan A. All I have said is that for some it is a serious option. Its funny how parents of kids who clearly have no clue about that avenue dismiss it. All ive said is keep all options open. Thats not even controversial. It just seems to get under the skin of parent for whom its a non starter. i wonder why ?
      Exactly what your kid will be as a professional soccer player. A non starter.
      Do you have any idea how stupid you sound ?

Comment

Exactly what your kid will be as a professional soccer player. A non starter.
        Do you have any idea how stupid you sound ?
        you sound dumber because you have no idea who is or is not posting. You also clearly cannot read. No one said anything except keep all options open. You seem hell bent on closing one. probably because its a non starter for your kid. You have no clue how the professional landscape will or will not evolve for women, but you are keen to eliminate it. Why? What difference does it make to you if some kids choose that path.

Comment

you sound dumber because you have no idea who is or is not posting. You also clearly cannot read. No one said anything except keep all options open. You seem hell bent on closing one. probably because its a non starter for your kid. You have no clue how the professional landscape will or will not evolve for women, but you are keen to eliminate it. Why? What difference does it make to you if some kids choose that path.
          Please don’t have anymore children stupid.

Comment

Isn’t your kid suspended for playing high school? Great you will have plenty of extra time to look for your child’s professional contract.

Comment

One thing is certain. It's you that really doesn't have a clue.

Comment

i dont get your point at all. Im not saying anything more than its stupid to dismiss that avenue for some kids. For some kids, its a fantastic option for them - see the world, play a sport they love, get all sorts of experiences, then enter the workforce.

No idea why anyone would dismiss it
                Not dismissing it, but also not chasing it. Ever see women's soccer salaries?

Grad and get a real job.

Comment

All these experts on how others should live their lives. smh.

Comment

As in I dont have a clue as to what choices others should make? I dont. Nor do you.

Comment

Not dismissing it, but also not chasing it. Ever see women's soccer salaries?

Grad and get a real job.
                      real jobs are always waiting. opportunity to travel, make a little money and keep playing is appealing for some people

Comment

real jobs are always waiting. opportunity to travel, make a little money and keep playing is appealing for some people
                        Bingo. Not sure why some are so hostile

Comment

Yup! I tell my kid all the time that she'll have the rest of her life to "work". If the opportunity should arise that someone wants to pay her a couple bucks to kick a ball, she should go for it...especially if it's over in Europe for a few years!

Comment

Yup! I tell my kid all the time that she'll have the rest of her life to "work". If the opportunity should arise that someone wants to pay her a couple bucks to kick a ball, she should go for it...especially if it's over in Europe for a few years!
                            You are either rich or stupid. Probably both?

Comment

What a fantasy land you live in. Do you suffer from any mental illnesses or is this driven by substance abuse?

Comment

What a fantasy land you live in. Do you suffer from any mental illnesses or is this driven by substance abuse?
                                Why so hostile? The school my kid is committed to, consistently sends players to pro teams, if she should be as fortunate why would I be against that?
                                My kid has a good idea of what type of career she is interested in and this type of experience would only benefit her. Not everyone wants to be a lawyer, doctor, teacher or nurse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X