Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Most of the FCIAC teams are basically level with the SCC teams. Remove Staples and Ridgefield and everyone is just "ok"
    now this is interesting. FCIAC teams are "level with SCC teams". But where are those SCC deep tournament runs? Championships? Friend, I strongly suggest you reconsider your choice of wording there.

Comment

STJ went 1-1-1 against Ridgefield. Each team scored 4 goals each across the 3 games.

STJ went 0-1-1 against Staples. Staples scored 2 goals, STJ 1.

Staples and Ridgefield both probably favored to get back to the finals.

But if you say they're begging to get away from LL I guess you must know.
      thats actually a great way to show it
      iDK where this stjs is begging to get to L came from- they finished 2nd in the FCiac and lost to the 2x defending champs by a goal and lost to Staples by a goal
      the big difference- stjs brings back all but 2 players those others are senior heavy
      i dont think they are looking to go anywhere else

Comment

thats actually a great way to show it
        iDK where this stjs is begging to get to L came from- they finished 2nd in the FCiac and lost to the 2x defending champs by a goal and lost to Staples by a goal
        the big difference- stjs brings back all but 2 players those others are senior heavy
        i dont think they are looking to go anywhere else
        Depends on how bad JN wants more hardware. He's unlikely to get it in LL unless his recruiting efforts bear more fruit

Comment

Depends on how bad JN wants more hardware. He's unlikely to get it in LL unless his recruiting efforts bear more fruit
          why his team remains whole
          staples grads a ton
          and RHS grads there scoring-

he isnt scared of anyone outside the FCIAC anyway

Comment

You can't take credit for Mercy almost getting to semis. By that logic, you'd gave to take Guilford out because they won in 2OT. You can't have it both ways. No matter how you slice it, two in semis.
            Ok, 2 in semi’s. 50%, not too shabby!

Comment

SCC in class L final! Not much else around the board for SCC but Go Guilford!

Comment

SCC in class L final! Not much else around the board for SCC but Go Guilford!
                How. How does this team somehow advance. First to SCC final, now states... confused. Decent team, but I don’t get it.

Comment

How. How does this team somehow advance. First to SCC final, now states... confused. Decent team, but I don’t get it.
                  This is not a great team by any measure. But goalkeeping and defense win in post season. We’ve played them 3 times and that’s what they rely on to get results. An ECNL keeper and 2 ECNL center backs

Comment

This is not a great team by any measure. But goalkeeping and defense win in post season. We’ve played them 3 times and that’s what they rely on to get results. An ECNL keeper and 2 ECNL center backs
                    Thanks fsa mercy mom. Your garbage keeps spewing. How's your post season doing?

Comment

perhaps your coach should take note and fortify his defense with stronger players. Let me guess, your top players are cherry picking up top, picking their noses all game as forwards and wingers while he hides mediocre and weaker players in the back. :-) they pad their stats all season long against teams with less than .400 records to earn their post season hardware and get double digits win totals. Am I right?

Comment

This has to kill FCIAC Dad would enjoyed coming on this thread to let everyone know how wonderful that conference is. An SCC team is playing in L final on Sat and two CCC teams are in the LL final

I guess the superiority was just in your minds

Comment

perhaps your coach should take note and fortify his defense with stronger players. Let me guess, your top players are cherry picking up top, picking their noses all game as forwards and wingers while he hides mediocre and weaker players in the back. :-) they pad their stats all season long against teams with less than .400 records to earn their post season hardware and get double digits win totals. Am I right?
                          Well, not mnuch of that is true, but what is true is this. Mercy is at home with their belligerent parents weeping

Comment

I am happy for this team. Their coach resigned and they keep winning. Not the most talented team but they have always played us tough and compete. Go Guilford, the SCC is pulling for you!

Comment

Results dont lie! Just your perception. Even if they dont win they exceeded your expectations.

Comment

I think it’s great for the conference that they have a chance to win a state championship. Also rooting for Hand Boys for same reason. I do think the Guilford girls have good quality. They have good GK’s, couple of strong defenders and midfield and forwards that can score. They are as good as most area teams. I think they they come across as not being talented because of the amount of kicking and running. Have to say I see it at many other schools as well. Don’t understand why they resort to it so much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X