Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My crystal ball has the following results:

2019 - State Champs Ridgefield

2020 - State Champs St. Joes

2021 - State Champs Ridgefield

2022 - State Champs Warde

2023 - State Champs Central
    I will bend over and take it in the pooper if Central wins a state title. They won’t even make the tournament in my lifetime

Comment

I will bend over and take it in the pooper if Central wins a state title. They won’t even make the tournament in my lifetime
      t would be great if they did

Comment

They made it to semi finals a few years ago but got booted for a disqualified player (freshman who played outside club).

Comment

They made it to semi finals a few years ago but got booted for a disqualified player (freshman who played outside club).
          The is talking girls soccer

Comment

The is talking girls soccer
            Apologies. Yeah girls, no way. They're always a "senior night" favorite for the other teams.

Comment

crickets? chirp, chirp chirp

Comment

crickets? chirp, chirp chirp
                hahahahaha
                talk is cheap

Comment

hahahahaha
                  talk is cheap
                  Buh bye staples you whiny bunch of weasels

Comment

What did the 3 blind mice say after putting on glasses at the LL state championship?
                    We can See, see, see or better CCC!!!!!!

Comment

There is no way Staples shouldn't be winning more. We have some of the best players in the State and come up short AGAIN! BB has to have a long think about everything cos we fall short every season and it's unacceptable. Yes we won FCIACs this year but 1 trophy in 3 or 4 years at the school simply isn't good enough.
                      Another disappointing season.

Comment

There is no way Staples shouldn't be winning more. We have some of the best players in the State and come up short AGAIN! BB has to have a long think about everything cos we fall short every season and it's unacceptable. Yes we won FCIACs this year but 1 trophy in 3 or 4 years at the school simply isn't good enough.
                        Too funny.

Maybe "you" could win more if you played the regular season a good conference?

Comment

Maybe mumsie should stop telling you how good you are little precious

Comment

If they are the best players, why can’t they win?
                            Probably not the best players.
                            Take off the parent goggles and you might see reality.

Comment

They are the best players on paper. Lol

Comment

They are the best players on paper. Lol
                                Not. Very few ECNL starters. Lots of Npl players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X