•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price is right as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I hear the morale over there is slow, the bag-over-your-head type...the u19 are a soulless team, misfits and leftovers, basically. Feel bad for them, as even the u19 ECNL composite team @NYCFC/WCFC is more competitive...
      They barely have a roster, winless and -24 GD already. Can't imagine trying to keep morale going in that scenario

Comment

They barely have a roster, winless and -24 GD already. Can't imagine trying to keep morale going in that scenario
        I see a lot of former players listed on ECRL team rosters

Comment

World Class or other clubs?

Comment

Nysc

why the hell are you even tracking/researching the whereabouts of youth soccer players????!!!!! creep....You should be reported to the proper authorities!!!!

Comment

why the hell are you even tracking/researching the whereabouts of youth soccer players????!!!!! creep....You should be reported to the proper authorities!!!!
              Creep, ha ha ha, no, in all honestly, my daughter was on the NYSC teams before GDA. We went to CFC after being offered a GDA spot. Now I see a bunch of my daughters former teammates on the U18/19 ECNL Regional team at CFC. I just find it very funny

Comment

how and why would you even do that? you know where 15-17 year old kids have played soccer for the past 3 years?!

Comment

easy, not the original poster but he/she would not be the first person to look at other teams rosters that are posted on league websites

Comment

Nysc

Creep, ha ha ha, no, in all honestly, my daughter was on the NYSC teams before GDA. We went to CFC after being offered a GDA spot. Now I see a bunch of my daughters former teammates on the U18/19 ECNL Regional team at CFC. I just find it very funny
                    so you are researching where your daughters former teammates are playing????!!!!! CREEPY!!!!! does your daughter know you are doing this? (what would she think of you doing this?) what about the former players parents? (what would they think of you doing this?) ....You definitely should be reported....this is not funny in this day and age, better safe than sorry!

Comment

Z’s dad???

Comment

so you are researching where your daughters former teammates are playing????!!!!! CREEPY!!!!! does your daughter know you are doing this? (what would she think of you doing this?) what about the former players parents? (what would they think of you doing this?) ....You definitely should be reported....this is not funny in this day and age, better safe than sorry!
                        Nothing creepy - it's called "observation". It's a small soccer world and players/parents know one another, see things, talk. If you read his comments how he knows is very logical.

Comment

My daughter is the one pointing it out. Remember, you were the parents who told us we were making a huge mistake. If it's creepy to laugh at the Irony of it all, then yes, I am creepy

Comment

What is funny about that?

Comment

What is funny about that?
                              Not funny, it’s incredibly sad that Carlos and Christian told those kids they were special players, and they just aren’t

Comment

My daughter is the one pointing it out. Remember, you were the parents who told us we were making a huge mistake. If it's creepy to laugh at the Irony of it all, then yes, I am creepy
                                Who told you, a NYSC parent, hahaha, most insecure bunch, ever

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X