Beckam's Group wins the Lockhart Site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, parents please tell your kids to go show their dribbling skills...will make it so much easier for mine to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes, parents please tell your kids to go show their dribbling skills...will make it so much easier for mine to make it.
      dear mr moron, the one recruiting is none other than old victor pastora. a mama pinga with no soccer knowledge but a lot of attitude. he will select based on god knows what.
      this club is doomed.

Comment

dear mr moron, the one recruiting is none other than old victor pastora. a mama pinga with no soccer knowledge but a lot of attitude. he will select based on god knows what.
        this club is doomed.
        why is Felix the Rat bad mouthing Mr Pastora ? maybe he knows he is not a fan of his little campeon.

Comment

I love it just not in your own side of the field
          watch many matches? at least 2-3 times a match a wing back has to use his dribbling to solve a problem. yes, the first option is to play a simple quick pass forward, or back, but if that is not available, own side or not, a player needs skills to solve the problem. watch busquets? every match he does something that makes me wince in his own half and pulls it off. bottom line is, I don't mind if a kid knows what he should do, generally does what he should do 75% of the time, but occasionally tries to do something special. why not? no risk no reward and you need to have a bag of tricks.

Comment

speed and size is what they are looking for. of course decent playing skills as well

Comment

speed and size is what they are looking for. of course decent playing skills as well
              Just train to be super fast and be big if not will not make it. Size and speed what matters to them. If not at least you could say you were an invite at one point of your life.

Skills, what is that in Weston FC and now the new MLS DA. Simple play the only way. Praise only when you make the correct pass to the only one that can score on the field.

Comment

Just train to be super fast and be big if not will not make it. Size and speed what matters to them. If not at least you could say you were an invite at one point of your life.

Skills, what is that in Weston FC and now the new MLS DA. Simple play the only way. Praise only when you make the correct pass to the only one that can score on the field.
                Totally, Long passes to the striker, or being the same striker who runs fast and scores that is the Weston IQ new Inter.

Comment

Sounds good for my kid. Got speed and size, need a little prayer on the decent skills part.

Comment

Totally, Long passes to the striker, or being the same striker who runs fast and scores that is the Weston IQ new Inter.
                    huh? what weston Fc games are you watching? please explain. the u14 leaves goals on the table playing possession almost every match. u15 does a nice job too. no weston da team that i know if just forces the ball into the big, fast kid. if you are watching u9-u12, please, spare me the response, i am talking about 11v11.

Comment

huh? what weston Fc games are you watching? please explain. the u14 leaves goals on the table playing possession almost every match. u15 does a nice job too. no weston da team that i know if just forces the ball into the big, fast kid. if you are watching u9-u12, please, spare me the response, i am talking about 11v11.
                      I said in order to pass the try outs, If He want it make it. no need the IQ, do not try to play as a team, the faster and strong kid will make it, speed and size no more.

Comment

this club is doomed.
                        Sorry your kid wasn't invited.

Comment

Not really have you seen the size of the 08s there munchkins! Super quick though!

Comment

Not really have you seen the size of the 08s there munchkins! Super quick though!
                            They're

Comment

They're
                              Weston FC will be second as of June 1. No more talking best soccer club this and that. Your better players will be MLS DA and after the upcoming season will be looking at other clubs with real talent since will be drained.

Weston FC will be another average club with maybe 2 good coaches there.

Comment

Weston FC will be second as of June 1. No more talking best soccer club this and that. Your better players will be MLS DA and after the upcoming season will be looking at other clubs with real talent since will be drained.

Weston FC will be another average club with maybe 2 good coaches there.
                                who will be the two, Micro and .Carillo or are they leaving as well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X