Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is she the best player in the US? The world?
    I say “yes”

She is by far the most creative passer on the squad, her vision and movement is fantastic and she works extremely hard.
    What do y’all think?
    Please leave her personal and political views out of discussion.
    You have way too much time on your hands if you have seen enough female players around the world to make your assessment

Comment

Tobinho>Rapinoe>Press
      And none of them could make an average boys high school team.

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands if you have seen enough female players around the world to make your assessment
        Is that a problem?

Comment

Lavelle has been doing really well imo. Amongst the younger players, she has been a standout. Rapinoe has become the backbone of the USWNT since Wambach retired. She’s an exciting player to watch, very good technically and tactically. Without wingers like her and Heath, we would be in trouble.
          And there was lots of direct play to her

Comment

Rapinoe is a great player but ever since she took a knee I lost all respect for her. I don’t think doing it in the NFL is right either but at least you are not playing for your country in that situation.

Comment

Rapinoe is a great player but ever since she took a knee I lost all respect for her. I don’t think doing it in the NFL is right either but at least you are not playing for your country in that situation.
              That’s too bad...

Comment

It’s a valid point. She likes playing for the US Team and the exposure and endorsements that affords her, but not standing for the very flag she plays for. Hmm i kind of agree. I also think she has every right to do it, since that is exactly the freedom the flag stands for.

Comment

I think Heath is as creative as Rapinoe and Heath has the best footskills on the team at this point. But I love Rapinoe as well. She makes things happen when she is in.

Comment

This tool right here is the reason soccer people dads suck.

Comment

Is she the best player in the US? The world?
                      I say “yes”

She is by far the most creative passer on the squad, her vision and movement is fantastic and she works extremely hard.
                      What do y’all think?
                      Please leave her personal and political views out of discussion.
                      Love Rapinoe! Think she is the best in the US. Heath is the best juggler/ball handler and a great player but not best team player. Who knows how much better Rapinoe would be now if the last coach didn’t keep her on the bench the majority of the time.

Comment

Love Rapinoe! Think she is the best in the US. Heath is the best juggler/ball handler and a great player but not best team player. Who knows how much better Rapinoe would be now if the last coach didn’t keep her on the bench the majority of the time.
                        Not much? How much are you expecting a 30-year old woman to develop?

Comment

I have never been a huge Press fan, but she has been playing amazing, lately. I'm shocked by how dynamic she looks.
                          fresh legs at the end of the game. Not that shocking

Comment

Rapinoe!!! Lavelle! Heath (now that she realizes she needs to beat a defender only once instead of three times before passing the ball). Dunne is most versatile.

Comment

Rapinoe!!! Lavelle! Heath (now that she realizes she needs to beat a defender only once instead of three times before passing the ball). Dunne is most versatile.
                              Agree on Dunn! As a forward or defender, she’s great! Only one on the back line who can bring it all the way up through multiple defenders. A real contrast with O’Hara’s booting it up.

Comment

She Believes

In spite of all this talent, not able to do any better than two draws and third in their group so far in the She Believes Cup. The rest of the world has caught up. Mediocre passing skill and poor receiving touches all over the pitch last night vs England. Post game, Rapinie admitted it needs to get better. Hard not to agree with her assessment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X