X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya huge population in Greenfield
    You probably said the same thing when Dunkin opened up a 2nd store in town.

Comment

Sound like you think very highly of yourself , or maybe just need a boost to hide your own shortcomings. Calm down pretty boy, no need to feel threatened by FC stars teams and players.
      The only shortcoming is this guys credentials. My DOC played at a much higher level but you Western Mass folks don’t need anyone at that level to develop your kids. Aim high my friend STCC class of 2029 for your kid

Comment

Wherever he graduated from does not lessen his ability to teach little kids soccer as he has the credentials.Your comments show you have no class and think highly of yourself.You sound like a dbag.

Comment

The only shortcoming is this guys credentials. My DOC played at a much higher level but you Western Mass folks don’t need anyone at that level to develop your kids. Aim high my friend STCC class of 2029 for your kid
          Say what you will. Im sure that your kid will aim high, follow their dreams, shoot for the stars, and still end up like the other 99% . Here's a look into their future in soccer:

https://youtu.be/xtamSyDi_2M

Comment

You probably said the same thing when Dunkin opened up a 2nd store in town.
            Is there another in that dumpy town

Comment

Wherever he graduated from does not lessen his ability to teach little kids soccer as he has the credentials.Your comments show you have no class and think highly of yourself.You sound like a dbag.
              It’s not just ulittles, in the announcement they said full service region up to U-18. How does a D license DOC qualify to coach 11v11 at that level? Thought you at least needed a C license? Just sayin...

Comment

It’s not just ulittles, in the announcement they said full service region up to U-18. How does a D license DOC qualify to coach 11v11 at that level? Thought you at least needed a C license? Just sayin...
                D license covers 7v7 through 11v11. C license goes into 11v11 in more depth and focusses on HS ages players.

Comment

Just saw the flier. Some dude who played at Springfield Community Technical College is the director. I guess the Big Y Deli guy who played at Holyoke Community College turned it down.
                  They could always ask RL to do it, he would do an amazing job.

Comment

Thanks mike

Comment

You are gloating over your DOCs playing experience? Wow, reach much you insecure loser?

Comment

You are gloating over your DOCs playing experience? Wow, reach much you insecure loser?
                        Yeah, I'd rather have Herman Edwards over Bill Belichick. Herm played in the NFL .... if Kraft finds out he might sh|tcan Billy boy.

Comment

There's always some DB that thinks they are better

Comment

I know of a B license DoC and former MLS player who I wouldn’t let near my kids... knows the game, but ruins kids psychologically.

Comment

He’s thinks he’s better, but is just a bum that has lots of time on his hands to come up with “witty” comments on TS.

Comment

They could always ask RL to do it, he would do an amazing job.
                                I wonder how RL’s players feel knowing he screwed them out of the opportunity to play in NPL and ECNL they would have had playing for Stars?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X