• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Beaver

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What’s going on here with the stafff?
      I know next to nothing about Curry soccer or the staff, but I did talk to someone who recently said that one of the girls coaches got caught lying about something to do with student drinking and was being fired. I don't have any more detail.

Comment

If your son gets an offer from here don’t go , New coaching staff is fake and are only in it for the money.
        Pretty sure D3 assistants only get about 2k...that being said I doubt any D3 assistant is ever in it for the money...

Comment

I minored in talking soccer. This thread? Pissed off Curry dad
          Made the original post. Didn't get any takers. Now he's really ticked off. Every post but mine is by the same pissed off Curry parent. Get a life.
          Couldn’t be more obvious....sounds like one sad daddy.... his baby boy couldn’t break into the XI 😂

Comment

new coaching staff taking over curry it looks like, haven’t heard a lot of good things about these coaches but maybe they can get curry to over 1 win this season if that.

Comment

Apparently CFC from Braintree is the new coaching staff at Curry

Comment

they seem to have better club and jobs at Commonwealth Select

Who is head coach Mike or Adam or Gary

Comment

they seem to have better club and jobs at Commonwealth Select

Who is head coach Mike or Adam or Gary
                  I think Curly got the job after Mo pulled his resume. Larry is pissed.

Comment

Don’t trust anyone of them, they love taking your money and running leaving you alone. No respect for these people.

Comment

Don’t trust anyone of them, they love taking your money and running leaving you alone. No respect for these people.
                      Mike's gonna pull out his "We've seen a lot of special players at this [tryout...id camp...tournament...gym class] and we're really excited to be part of their development..." speech. And people will buy it. Again and again and again. Maybe even to the extent that they will pay to send their kid to this sub-standard college. (Not to be mean, but I heard that the school has really good programs for kids with learning disabilities...Isn't that what vocational training is for?)

Comment

I minored in talking soccer. This thread? Pissed off Curry dad
                        Made the original post. Didn't get any takers. Now he's really ticked off. Every post but mine is by the same pissed off Curry parent. Get a life.
                        If paprika drops in wake me up

Comment

what kind of school is it - would it attract good players

what will happen to Commonwealth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X