Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the Iona Womens Coach Brady?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised this tread hasn't been removed yet. Directly naming an individual on a thread title. Talking about someone in this manor when we don't know the whole story. And who is probably trying to move on with her life and work again. You wouldn't want your business talked about on a social thread. So be respectful and don't talk about hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm surprised this tread hasn't been removed yet. Directly naming an individual on a thread title. Talking about someone in this manor when we don't know the whole story. And who is probably trying to move on with her life and work again. You wouldn't want your business talked about on a social thread. So be respectful and don't talk about hers.
      Do you realize that by commenting you bring this thread back to the top?? A week went by and the thread was on its way to oblivion and—Bingo! I’ve never seen a thread “removed” from this site. Look at those active threads with hundreds of pages filled with misinformation and uninformed opinions. Boy, are you both self-righteous and naive.

Comment

Do you realize that by commenting you bring this thread back to the top?? A week went by and the thread was on its way to oblivion and—Bingo! I’ve never seen a thread “removed” from this site. Look at those active threads with hundreds of pages filled with misinformation and uninformed opinions. Boy, are you both self-righteous and naive.
        And it wasn't a disparaging thread either. Actually thought it was factual and informative.

Comment

Sooooo glad my daughter turned her down. She was on the fence because they weren't a good team, but what convinced her to pick another school was watching her coach. She would tolerate players screaming at her and instead of sitting them, she would put them back in the game.
          How dare the other players allowing this. That is not only disrespectful to the coach, but to the program. I would be pissed at my kid if she allowed this to occur.

Comment

Or just a decent person who wants to show another person respect. Self-righteous and naďve? When did wanting respect for others become an inferior quality. What is wrong with you? Do you kick puppies too or just kittens?

Comment

Coach’s quit mid season if frustrated of the admin or the team, the team would be her own doing as she is the one that recruited that bunch. Admin wouldn’t force her out mid season unless she did something bad.

Maybe she had immigration issues.
              Or maybe she had health issues from these spoiled brats. She didn't bring the kids to her program for them to disrespect her. She offered them an opportunity. They repaid her in the worst way possible; not respecting her interest in them as athletes and people.

Comment

Or maybe she had health issues from these spoiled brats. She didn't bring the kids to her program for them to disrespect her. She offered them an opportunity. They repaid her in the worst way possible; not respecting her interest in them as athletes and people.
                As a person who is very familiar with what EXACTLY happened, I can tell you that it was quite the opposite.

Comment

As a person who is very familiar with what EXACTLY happened, I can tell you that it was quite the opposite.
                  So tell.

Comment

So tell.
                    I will not ruin this coaches career in soccer. When she was an assistant coach, she was well liked. The head coach position was just too much for her.

Comment

Or just a decent person who wants to show another person respect. Self-righteous and naďve? When did wanting respect for others become an inferior quality. What is wrong with you? Do you kick puppies too or just kittens?
                      Ok decent person, you completely missed my point. If you had NOT commented, then this thread would have died, and people would not be discussing this further. But, yeah, keep lecturing from your high horse. Nothing wrong with me, dude. Or lady. Or whatever. Can’t wait for your comeback.

Comment

Ok decent person, you completely missed my point. If you had NOT commented, then this thread would have died, and people would not be discussing this further. But, yeah, keep lecturing from your high horse. Nothing wrong with me, dude. Or lady. Or whatever. Can’t wait for your comeback.
                        Heard she was had a couple of inappropriate relationships with a couple of girls on the team. That is from on of the girls on the team account.

Comment

what happened to the Iona Womens Coach Brady?

Heard she was had a couple of inappropriate relationships with a couple of girls on the team. That is from on of the girls on the team account.
                          thats hot!!!!!!! :)

Comment

What is Iona doing about the coaching situation? Is the interim keeping the job? If someone with strong N.J. & LI connections gets the job it could be a decent job. Need to change the culture of the program 1st

Comment

No, interim is not being offered the position. The position was posted and is now down. My guess they have someone now. Very curious to see what they came up with. I heard a rumor that one of the Yale coaches was a leading candidate. That would be depressing as a Gael fan. Yale Women's Soccer has been poor for many years. There is a reason they cleaned house. If true, they must have been blinded by the Ivy name.

Comment

No, interim is not being offered the position. The position was posted and is now down. My guess they have someone now. Very curious to see what they came up with. I heard a rumor that one of the Yale coaches was a leading candidate. That would be depressing as a Gael fan. Yale Women's Soccer has been poor for many years. There is a reason they cleaned house. If true, they must have been blinded by the Ivy name.
                                The New Coach will be Todd Plourde the assistant coach from Yale. I was told yesterday well lastnight.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X