X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Preach!
    Isn't that strictly against NPL rules or is GG just relaxing them now as he lost clubs to EDP?

Comment

NPL rules just state that club must field teams in all age groups. Doesn't say anything about them not being allowed to also field teams in other leagues.

Comment

NPL rules just state that club must field teams in all age groups. Doesn't say anything about them not being allowed to also field teams in other leagues.
        Uh, no. One of the big initial controversies of NPL was it's demand that teams only play in the NPL. Mostly because half the teams ignored that demand and got away with it, lol, but it is still a rule on the books.

Comment

Uh, no. One of the big initial controversies of NPL was it's demand that teams only play in the NPL. Mostly because half the teams ignored that demand and got away with it, lol, but it is still a rule on the books.
          I'd love to see that rule! Teams have been double dipping in different leagues for as long as I've had kids involved in NPL. NJ Stallions, Quickstrike, PSA, Brentwood, Atletico...and those are just off the top of my head. And yes, it was the same roster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X