Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't count, but shots on goal was very close. CFC won less than half of the 50/50 balls but was tackling and taking back possession.

I don't know what would happen if they played ten times, but it was a push for 70 minutes today and the SoCal parents and coach were very upset. CFC had plenty of chances at the end to go ahead.
    Good for them. You just can't win around here. You're stupid if you travel, you're stupid if you don't. OPL sucks. OYSA sucks. ECNL sucks. ODP sucks. Maybe So Cal rested some. But the bottom half of the roster on the best team in Cali is still made up of talented players.

Yes CFC has a star. But they also have other quality girls that most teams would not turn away.

I'm happy for them. We all know how hard all our girls work. I hope they keep going!

Comment

Only if you can stop the CFC Forward.
      Considering CFC only had a GD of +1 somebody was stopping her. Well that and their 'D' is lacking.

Comment

Good for them. You just can't win around here. You're stupid if you travel, you're stupid if you don't. OPL sucks. OYSA sucks. ECNL sucks. ODP sucks. Maybe So Cal rested some. But the bottom half of the roster on the best team in Cali is still made up of talented players.

Yes CFC has a star. But they also have other quality girls that most teams would not turn away.

I'm happy for them. We all know how hard all our girls work. I hope they keep going!
        You're right. You can't win here.

Damned if you lose a game damned if you win.

Comment

Only if you can stop the CFC Forward.
          Stopping one player is easy for a good team.
          That's part of the problem with Oregon teams. Even the best non-ecnl team is never deeper than 4-5 players.

Comment

The best part about this is that their asst coach will post the video highlights so we can all get a peek at what happened.

Comment

Their video highlights will be edited for the best of SoCal so will be skewed but still will be interesting to see!

Comment

I didn't count, but shots on goal was very close. CFC won less than half of the 50/50 balls but was tackling and taking back possession.

I don't know what would happen if they played ten times, but it was a push for 70 minutes today and the SoCal parents and coach were very upset. CFC had plenty of chances at the end to go ahead.
                Good for them. Cfc always seems to play to the level of their competition. The Blues are generally considered to be the #1 team in the country.

Comment

Nice work CFC. Keep up the good work representing Oregon!

Comment

Good for them. Cfc always seems to play to the level of their competition. The Blues are generally considered to be the #1 team in the country.
                    #1 in Region IV. There's no data to suggest they are #1 in the country. Not yet.

Comment

They won region IV last year and surf cup.

Comment

Anyone putting down a performance against the SoCal blues is just a jealous small person. Ignore them.

I'm glad to see the team that knocked us out do so well.

Comment

True. The better CFC does, the better all the Oregon teams they bested look. I don't understand why folks want to put down fellow Oregon teams.

Comment

Their video highlights will be edited for the best of SoCal so will be skewed but still will be interesting to see!
                            Might be skewed. Video certainly doesn't show CFC touching the ball much, except to pull it out of the back of their goal. So Cal's pace, touch, spacing are all very good.

https://vimeo.com/131723675

Comment

Might be skewed. Video certainly doesn't show CFC touching the ball much, except to pull it out of the back of their goal. So Cal's pace, touch, spacing are all very good.

https://vimeo.com/131723675
                              11 behind the ball...that's one way to almost tie a team. Are we sure it's not Eugene at regionals?

Comment

11 behind the ball...that's one way to almost tie a team. Are we sure it's not Eugene at regionals?
                                And where's your team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X