X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    who will be the two, Micro and .Carillo or are they leaving as well
    Them two and brandon C... Thats it.... The rest sorry weston, they arent good enough...Not to keep DA how it is and will be.....Other clubs will get smarter as will parents and know its better to showcase themselves at other events and places to be seen by MLS DA.

Weston will be second like the rest of the clubs.

Comment

Any parent that let’s their kid travel / play sports more then 4.5 hrs a day should be investigated by dcf! Stay at ur local club and spend the extra time studying!! Don’t be fools.

Comment

its only a 28 min drive to lockhart from my house

Comment

Them two and brandon C... Thats it.... The rest sorry weston, they arent good enough...Not to keep DA how it is and will be.....Other clubs will get smarter as will parents and know its better to showcase themselves at other events and places to be seen by MLS DA.

Weston will be second like the rest of the clubs.
          what about this francesco guy or itria guy

Comment

its only a 28 min drive to lockhart from my house
            No dcf investigation for you!

Comment

I voted for Beckham’s miami soccer plan. I thought it was all about miami. Being a miami guy we dont do broward much. Would be the last place I would let my kid go 6 days a week. It’s a miami thing you people wouldn’t understand. I wish you all luck and if I get the chance I will vote against you the next tine. I fart in your general direction, Mr Beckham. Now go piss. off.
              I think the ownership group has done everything possible to bring this to Miami. If t doesn’t work out, I don’t blame them. Blame Miami politicians and blame David Samson and Loria for poisoning the well.

Comment

what about this francesco guy or itria guy
                Guy started his own club Parma, went down the drain couldnt manage it and within a year lost all the players and been jumping around to try to get something done. has a Pre-DA team and hasnt done anything with it. What does that tell you? Both of those two guys there to not pay for their kids and while at it coaching 2 teams to make a living. All about the money.

Comment

I think the ownership group has done everything possible to bring this to Miami. If t doesn’t work out, I don’t blame them. Blame Miami politicians and blame David Samson and Loria for poisoning the well.
                  Are you daft? The miami commission has backed a plan for the club to take 180 acres and turn a public golf course into a stadium with 1 million feet of commercial space. All of this for rent in the amount of 3 million a year. At least they could give the kids soccer in miami. If I had another chance I would vote no. I voted yes for my kid.

Comment

Are you daft? The miami commission has backed a plan for the club to take 180 acres and turn a public golf course into a stadium with 1 million feet of commercial space. All of this for rent in the amount of 3 million a year. At least they could give the kids soccer in miami. If I had another chance I would vote no. I voted yes for my kid.
                    the miami commission has not backed this plan. it is being negotiated and some in the city are strongly against. it may happen, but it could be 2-3 years away, minimum.

Comment

the miami commission has not backed this plan. it is being negotiated and some in the city are strongly against. it may happen, but it could be 2-3 years away, minimum.
                      who cares anymore what 5-6 year and counting, Miami is a flop! No one gives a **** about soccer in this country its a small minority.

Comment

who cares anymore what 5-6 year and counting, Miami is a flop! No one gives a **** about soccer in this country its a small minority.
                        Soccer as a franchise ! Ridiculous. Nobody owns anything the only value is the land. When the league folds so goes the club. Buying a franchise is buying a job

Comment

Weston FC will be second as of June 1. No more talking best soccer club this and that. Your better players will be MLS DA and after the upcoming season will be looking at other clubs with real talent since will be drained.

Weston FC will be another average club with maybe 2 good coaches there.
                          There are a lot of talented kids that will not make Inter Miami CF. The best of those will probably end up at Weston. I look forward to the new rivalry. Weston v Inter...sparks will fly!

Comment

I voted for Beckham’s miami soccer plan. I thought it was all about miami. Being a miami guy we dont do broward much. Would be the last place I would let my kid go 6 days a week. It’s a miami thing you people wouldn’t understand. I wish you all luck and if I get the chance I will vote against you the next tine. I fart in your general direction, Mr Beckham. Now go piss. off.
                            Miami Dolphins training in Davie and Broward.
                            Many professional teams train in a different city than where they home stadium is located.

Comment

If my kid is good enough is not the point. I’m sure the selections have not been made yet. What I’m saying is that if he was good enough I would not drive 2.5 hours round trip for kids soccer.
                              If you haven't heard by now, your kid wasn't invited to the tryout, and you don't have to worry about. Stay comfortable.

Comment

I was told the invites didnt all go out yet

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X