Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But we have to win to show everyone how superior we are so the top 6 players are not coming out either day and we will rotate the other 5.
    Yes, how else could we chest thump on TS?

Comment

That is the funny part .... you think there is actually sound science behind what USSF espouses and the choices they make .... haha .... you idiot! You guys gobble up all the spunk they spew happily don't you?
      Look around, numbnuts. Plenty of studies and links already provided on here.

But, you know...what's good for the Greatest Generation should be good for all...

Comment

Right. Because whenever there are studies done by developed nations, it's always worthwhile to look at 3rd-world countries as a counter balance. Makes total sense.
        Yeah because studies done by developed countries never have an agenda. They never skew data to fit the outcome they want. If something is illogical but a study says it is true, yeah we need to believe the study no matter what.

Oh yeah, I can drink coffee today because the latest study says it is ok. Yesterday I couldn't because there was a study saying it causes health problems. Boy I hope tomorrows study says I can drink coffee because I really like my coffee.

Comment

Yeah because studies done by developed countries never have an agenda. They never skew data to fit the outcome they want. If something is illogical but a study says it is true, yeah we need to believe the study no matter what.

Oh yeah, I can drink coffee today because the latest study says it is ok. Yesterday I couldn't because there was a study saying it causes health problems. Boy I hope tomorrows study says I can drink coffee because I really like my coffee.
          And the proof is in the pudding when most of those 3rd world countries that are much smaller than us can kick our @ss on the field ... but as long as The Onion says we are doing enough, then I guess it must be true.

Comment

Welcome everyone to the DA complaint thread. If you love ECNL and hate the DA, drop us a line. We all love the redundancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Just remember those bonafide bad_sses hated the most of the crap they went through and made the concerted effort to not do the same **** to their kids. Their children did not raise themselves.
              exactly. the ones clamoring to go backwards in time are older pale dudes with not the greatest educations. All the people who had it so crappy back in those non existent "good old days' are like hell no. Why dont you trade places with my grandmother of eight - yes eight- and no help from granpa to be found. You would love that - MAGA - Manipulate Abused Grandmothers Again

Comment

WHat is amazing is that this is a GIRLS da thread and people will talk about how things were 80 years ago as something we should strive for. How can you reconcile waxing nostalgic for a time before women could really participate in sports (or work) while discussing how the girls of today play high level sports and get great educations?

Comment

Welcome everyone to the DA complaint thread. If you love ECNL and hate the DA, drop us a line. We all love the redundancy.

DA or ECNL? What are we still ranting about? Both leagues allow up to 2 games during a weekend based on travel. If you as a parent has an issue with your kid playing 2 games during a weekend in which you have to travel 5 hours each way then perhaps neither league is right for your child. I think most people including the players would prefer playing two games over a weekend that includes long distance travel.

Comment

WHat is amazing is that this is a GIRLS da thread and people will talk about how things were 80 years ago as something we should strive for. How can you reconcile waxing nostalgic for a time before women could really participate in sports (or work) while discussing how the girls of today play high level sports and get great educations?
                    No idea. That nonsense needs to go away and we need to focus on rasing our daughters and son's to never go backwards.

Comment

Please go back to insulting John McCain, at least he can’t fight back....
                      Must be why Trump is losing arguments with a corpse 6ft under ground.

Comment

here we go. anyone that cant afford to travel to virgina to play one soccer game does not care about the health of their child.
                        Have you ever heard of soccer tournaments?

Comment

Have you ever heard of soccer tournaments?
                          Right?!? Like was this as surprise when they signed up?

There's lots of things in life we can't afford to do.

Comment

dumb response
                            You can't even spell, it dum moron!!

Comment

You can't even spell, it dum moron!!
                              No one is that dumb. Stop trolling.

Comment

It’s nice to see that this forum has a moderator, and those stupid chest-pounding posts were scrubbed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X