X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LongIslandSoccer.net

Good morning, afternoon, or evening,

First off, I would like to say, I truly love Talking-Soccer. I do feel like there should be a platform where everyone can speak about the issues, praises, or concerns about soccer on Long Island.

My name is Joshua Soto, I started a new website where I write stories about everything soccer related on Long Island. It can be anything from winning a local tournament to interviewing Chris Armas. I made this site to get the word out about the talent on Long Island. Also, in the near future, I would love to make a team page where I would have every information about every team possible. Choosing a new organization can be an overwhelming processes, by using this site I feel like many parents can get more information about that specific program. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can take a look at it and give me some feedback. Also, if anyone wants to post any of their information you can email me! Everything on the site is free. I’m just a kid in my 20’s trying to help the soccer world out.

Thank you,

Joshua Soto

Originally posted by Joshua Soto View Post

First off, I would like to say, I truly love Talking-Soccer. I do feel like there should be a platform where everyone can speak about the issues, praises, or concerns about soccer on Long Island.

My name is Joshua Soto, I started a new website where I write stories about everything soccer related on Long Island. It can be anything from winning a local tournament to interviewing Chris Armas. I made this site to get the word out about the talent on Long Island. Also, in the near future, I would love to make a team page where I would have every information about every team possible. Choosing a new organization can be an overwhelming processes, by using this site I feel like many parents can get more information about that specific program. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can take a look at it and give me some feedback. Also, if anyone wants to post any of their information you can email me! Everything on the site is free. I’m just a kid in my 20’s trying to help the soccer world out.

Thank you,

Joshua Soto
    Just what we need. I started some new sites too .... UpstateSoccer.net, IronBoundSoccer.net, BronxSoccer.net, MidtownSoccer.net, WestchesterSoccer.net, JerseyShoreSoccer.net, FairfieldSoccer.net, CentralParkSoccer.net, FreedomTowerSoccer.net .... google us for a complete listing of all 317 sites.

Comment

^^^ nice NY douche reply

Comment

Thank you,

Joshua Soto
        Nobody cares Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          ^^^ nice NY douche reply
          Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week ... try the veal, it's a winner! Oh, and make sure to tip your waiters and waitresses!

Comment

Wow, that post got Larry up early this morning.

So what, he is trying to promote his site, not the same as this site, or BOTN, howabout you lay off Larry?

Comment

Thank you,

Joshua Soto
              Most of what is on this site is nasty cowardly people settling old scores hiding behind anonymous posts. Sad but a fact.

Comment

Just what we need. I started some new sites too .... UpstateSoccer.net, IronBoundSoccer.net, BronxSoccer.net, MidtownSoccer.net, WestchesterSoccer.net, JerseyShoreSoccer.net, FairfieldSoccer.net, CentralParkSoccer.net, FreedomTowerSoccer.net .... google us for a complete listing of all 317 sites.
                None of these sites exist

Comment

None of these sites exist
                  Now that is funny

Comment

Interesting that the "Owner of Talking Soccer" got removed from every state forum. Never seen a thread removed before. The names leaked must of been the real owners.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X