Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    younger group 9 years, he was first time.
    He will be offered a spot on their academy team.

Comment

amazing. i can't wait

Comment

anyone get results from the evaluations in Syosset?

Comment

Yes my son was asked to attend the "select" trainings for evaluations for next years academy team.

Comment

troll.

Comment

Yes my son was asked to attend the "select" trainings for evaluations for next years academy team.
              Loser. They signed my kid to a pro contract already. He just finished potty training.

Comment

Loser. They signed my kid to a pro contract already. He just finished potty training.
                I'm sorry your kid wasn't asked. Get over it. Get him some extra training.

Comment

results have not gone out yet

Comment

results have not gone out yet
                    False

Comment

False
                      welcome to the party. first session was last night. it was pretty good too.

Comment

welcome to the party. first session was last night. it was pretty good too.
                        My son was at the select training the other night and the quality of 07s was very good. A number of RDS players there too.

Comment

website shows NYCFC Talent Center the best way to go to academy. is that true?

Comment

Depends on age. YOunger kids might get sent to an affiliate team for pre-academy age play so they would play for manhattan, nysc, world class in the nycfc affiliate league. Older kids might go straight to academy. Super competitive though so not many make it.

Comment

Depends on age. YOunger kids might get sent to an affiliate team for pre-academy age play so they would play for manhattan, nysc, world class in the nycfc affiliate league. Older kids might go straight to academy. Super competitive though so not many make it.
                              thank you for the info! for younger kids, NYCFC may sent kids to an affiliate team for pre-academy NYCFC league. so pathway is like talent center > NYFCS affiliate team > NYCFC.

Comment

Helps but ultimately if your son is very good, he will make it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X