Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYCSL must have stopped writing Larry checks

Larry is outright trashing Gary and NYCSL/NPL now.

I wonder if NYCSL will restart their forums.

NYCSL could care less about irrelevant Larry and BOTN. His agendas are clear as day, site traffic is way down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NYCSL could care less about irrelevant Larry and BOTN. His agendas are clear as day, site traffic is way down.
      Larry miller is a complete a**hole who was picked on as a child.. When he goes I will be the one at his funeral lighting off fire crackers, the biggest a hole on earth.

Comment

What about CJ Orlando pushing the KK agenda?

Comment

Larry is outright trashing Gary and NYCSL/NPL now.

I wonder if NYCSL will restart their forums.
          What is big airbag saying

Comment

She works for KK. Literally on their payroll. seriously

Comment

Larry miller is a complete a**hole who was picked on as a child.. When he goes I will be the one at his funeral lighting off fire crackers, the biggest a hole on earth.
              He was a shock Jock on the radio then built his websites. He knows how to get traffic to his sites and that's by causing controversy. He makes money by stirring the pot.

Comment

What is big airbag saying

The core issue is the NYCSL NPL. It sucks. The NYCSL version is a bastardized version of what was originally intended by USCS. Leave it up to Grossman to put lipstick on a pig, and for the clubs and academies along with the parents to buy into this mediocre league at best.

The continued patchwork of teams and players to create a NPL club isn't working. Just look at the results and compare the NYCSL NPL with the EDP NPL and you'll need to wear shades to mange the bright light coming from the EDP side.

.....and then there is Barca and their immediate acceptance into the NPL. More on that subject in a week or two on BOTN.
                Basically that NYCSL NPL is not as good as EDP NPL. How true this is, I can't personally attest.

Comment

She works for KK. Literally on their payroll. seriously
                  No conflict of interest

Comment

When Dan K left, KK hired CJ to step in and run the business.

And with KK actively moving from NYCSL to EDP, that fits right in with LM's current anti-NYCSL/pro-EDP bias.

Comment

Basically that NYCSL NPL is not as good as EDP NPL. How true this is, I can't personally attest.
                      My daughter played both last year with the same team. Her team finished in 1st, undefeated in EDP NPL and 3rd in NYCSL NPL with a couple of losses and ties. But that was her age group, I can't really speak for the others, but i followed the National NPL playoffs last year and most of the top teams (semi final or better) came from NYCSL, NEP and NE NPL. If I recall correctly, FC Copa had a team win their age group, but that was about it out of EDP.

Comment

My daughter played both last year with the same team. Her team finished in 1st, undefeated in EDP NPL and 3rd in NYCSL NPL with a couple of losses and ties. But that was her age group, I can't really speak for the others, but i followed the National NPL playoffs last year and most of the top teams (semi final or better) came from NYCSL, NEP and NE NPL. If I recall correctly, FC Copa had a team win their age group, but that was about it out of EDP.
                        You played in NPL in both leagues? Or NYCSL NPL and then EDP Division 1? The EDP NPL has different member clubs and I didn't think a club could be in both.

Comment

You played in NPL in both leagues? Or NYCSL NPL and then EDP Division 1? The EDP NPL has different member clubs and I didn't think a club could be in both.
                          Yeah, they have to be talking non-npl EDP.

I don't think KK is considering playing in EDP-NPL at this time though because they don't have enough teams. They dropped the girls out of METRO for that reason this spring and the boys side isn't fully fleshed out in every age group either.

On a related note, I think the whole NPL concept has been a bust. Too many crappy teams shoved in there just to meet the "field in every age group" requirement.

Comment

Yeah, they have to be talking non-npl EDP.

I don't think KK is considering playing in EDP-NPL at this time though because they don't have enough teams. They dropped the girls out of METRO for that reason this spring and the boys side isn't fully fleshed out in every age group either.

On a related note, I think the whole NPL concept has been a bust. Too many crappy teams shoved in there just to meet the "field in every age group" requirement.
                            that is an advantage of NYCSL - it's team based rather than club and there is promotion/relegation. One of my kids did NPL for awhile and certainly that club had a few good teams and a few dogs that had no place being in NPL. But the club met the requirement so that was enough.

Comment

My bad! She played EDP D1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X