Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of deflecting why don’t you answer the questions. Tell us..... why does TBU only have two teams going to nationals since your club is so “elite”? And I’m curious… Why is your 03 team so bad if you are an elite club? Go ahead. I want to see how you spin this narrative.
    That is simple. The problem with TBU and why they only have 2 teams going to nationals goes back to turning down the merger with WFF. See if YY was in charge of TBU they would have 5 teams going to nationals instead of only 2. This was the beginning of the downfall of TBU. It only took YY 2 seasons to have WFF recognized as a top 15 GDA program. With the curriculum YY has implemented the TBU 03 ECNL team would be in the top half of the table with every player getting full rides to ACC and SEC programs.

Comment

Hmmm...you never got back to me. How are the TBU 06, 04, 03, and 01 girls going to do at ECNL Nationals? I'm still waiting.

For the record the 02 ENCL team is incredible. I'll give you that. But as good as that 02 team is that 03 team is hot trash (last place and 2 wins all season) Heck WFF U16/17 won more games than the mighty TBU 03s. ;)
      If you want to play the wins/loss game the DA counts showcase wins in their standings, so looking at them that way both teams have 5 wins. Which is still more than the GDA U15 and U19 at WFF. If they added the showcase wins into the ECNL standings all the TBU ECNL teams except the 03 would be .500 or better. I am sure the 03 team will be stronger next year, the two better 03 from WFF coming over will certainly help.

Comment

If you want to play the wins/loss game the DA counts showcase wins in their standings, so looking at them that way both teams have 5 wins. Which is still more than the GDA U15 and U19 at WFF. If they added the showcase wins into the ECNL standings all the TBU ECNL teams except the 03 would be .500 or better. I am sure the 03 team will be stronger next year, the two better 03 from WFF coming over will certainly help.
        Thanks for the clarification! I'm not as optimistic about the 03 ENCL team as you are. They seem to be missing a lot of pieces. I don't think adding 2 players to that team, unless they are world class players, will make them improve from last place to the top 3. But we shall see. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X