• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude they close chats mostly ziglers chats
    They block anti weston people
    Correction. Anti Weston motherfoking people

Comment

Lol

The fact that posts & now people are being blocked just further shows the lengths that Weston will go to cover things up! This piece of the **** site is full of the most deplorable people I have seen. Everyone is so tough when anonymous. I have witnessed posts be deleted because certain people don't like the content. What a joke. The only posts that should be deleted are when adults spend hours berating kids. Some, are the same a ss holes that have made decisions to cover this up. You can run but you can't hide!

Keep threatening people that you see there IP! Well, guess what?! I have all of yours too! The difference is I know how to use them against you! So go ahead keep threatening people for their opinions! Keep berating young kids. Keep posting fake news! Yes, I know exactly who you are! Someone with such strong opinions really should show their face! Well, time will!

Comment

The fact that posts & now people are being blocked just further shows the lengths that Weston will go to cover things up! This piece of the **** site is full of the most deplorable people I have seen. Everyone is so tough when anonymous. I have witnessed posts be deleted because certain people don't like the content. What a joke. The only posts that should be deleted are when adults spend hours berating kids. Some, are the same a ss holes that have made decisions to cover this up. You can run but you can't hide!

Keep threatening people that you see there IP! Well, guess what?! I have all of yours too! The difference is I know how to use them against you! So go ahead keep threatening people for their opinions! Keep berating young kids. Keep posting fake news! Yes, I know exactly who you are! Someone with such strong opinions really should show their face! Well, time will!
        Thank you, please report them since they block mine too for posting about anti hazing safety. They keep letting that coach insult parents/players and brag that Safe Sports is only there to quiet parents, not ban coaches.

Comment

All bs aside - I can not get on talking soccer from my house. I ripped on Weston pretty good, I admit, I am guilty. But why limit free speech? The owner aka ( Vladimir of Weston) has one goal above all other - promote his baby boy. S h I t s h o w.

Comment

All bs aside - I can not get on talking soccer from my house. I ripped on Weston pretty good, I admit, I am guilty. But why limit free speech? The owner aka ( Vladimir of Weston) has one goal above all other - promote his baby boy. S h I t s h o w.
            Betternet app

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X