OC to end Academy for Younger Ages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There must be some current OC kids parents on here.....thoughts?

Comment

I also heard the DA was going to be cut. No DA until U14. I don't think this is specific to Orlando City but something that comes from USDA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I also heard the DA was going to be cut. No DA until U14. I don't think this is specific to Orlando City but something that comes from USDA
        Yes, starting in 2020. U13 will still be DA for this upcoming season.

Comment

Facts are facts. They pulled out of MV last minute and they have zero Staff and other MLS Clubs are dropping the DA for younger ages....
          Put whatever you want on your map, this does not instill confidence.
          Dont assume it was last minute because you weren't informed. This was decided in February. OC and MV for whatever reason decided not to tell anyone. Probably in fear of losing their top players.

Comment

Yes, starting in 2020. U13 will still be DA for this upcoming season.
            OC has confirmed this? We have heard nothing from anyone at OC since the press release.

Comment

Correct. US soccer isn't dropping u13 and u14 DA. OC is.
              Put the young players back in Ecnl for 2 more years paying for the older DA players. Cut cost for owner on a fully funded DA.

Comment

Put the young players back in Ecnl for 2 more years paying for the older DA players. Cut cost for owner on a fully funded DA.
                The OC way. Make a major change at the last minute notify everyone after tryouts are completely done everywhere. Blame previous staff or organization for everything. In this case MV.

Comment

So what happens to the ECNL players that will now get pushed out to make room for these younger DA kids??? Purple?? Ugh!! I’m out.

Comment

I hear the same.
                    Actually it’s just fine

Comment

Actually it’s just fine
                      Who is the POC for any questions related to OC DA?

Comment

The OC way. Make a major change at the last minute notify everyone after tryouts are completely done everywhere. Blame previous staff or organization for everything. In this case MV.
                        MV Sucks! this was better than the move to MV in the middle of the season. Be happy you did not get an offer and have your kid move into MV dorms and then oh sorry if you want to stay in school here please pay us 50,000. thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Who is the POC for any questions related to OC DA?
                          That would be Marcelo who just so happens to be with Tab Ramos in Poland about to win the U20 World Cup. Call him in 2 weeks I am sure he will be happy to answer any of your questions. Don't tell him your name though he wioll never forget you if you ask the wrong question LOL!!!!

Comment

Actually it’s just fine
                            Well ok then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

That would be Marcelo who just so happens to be with Tab Ramos in Poland about to win the U20 World Cup. Call him in 2 weeks I am sure he will be happy to answer any of your questions. Don't tell him your name though he wioll never forget you if you ask the wrong question LOL!!!!
                              So when is the big announcement going to happen?

Comment

So when is the big announcement going to happen?
                                I don't think there is any big announcement, this is just a bunch of typical TS speculation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X