Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA vs Barca Prices

What do you get for your money at these clubs?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you get for your money at these clubs?

Crap training but league status at SUSA... solid training but limited league status at Barca.

Barca does travel to some cool countries!

Comment

Crap training but league status at SUSA... solid training but limited league status at Barca.

Barca does travel to some cool countries!
      This pretty much sums it up (although I don't know about the cool countries part)

Comment

This pretty much sums it up (although I don't know about the cool countries part)
        What are the costs for Susa (and what do you get) ...
        Barca was ~$2k plus uniforms for another $650 - included training 3x a week fall and spring and 2x a week winter. 1 tournament included and additional tournaments were reasonably priced. Also opportunities to travel - depending on your team level (and spend a lot more)

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

What are the costs for Susa (and what do you get) ...
          Barca was ~$2k plus uniforms for another $650 - included training 3x a week fall and spring and 2x a week winter. 1 tournament included and additional tournaments were reasonably priced. Also opportunities to travel - depending on your team level (and spend a lot more)
          this sounds accurate for the B teams.
          Do the A teams pay more for training 4x week during the season?
          Do the C teams pay less for training 2x week during the season?

Comment

"opportunities to travel"... lol. what does that even mean? Most teams have an opportunity to travel, however, most people are not that eager to pay thousands of dollars to do so.

Comment

Weren't SUSA jacking the prices up?

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

"opportunities to travel"... lol. what does that even mean? Most teams have an opportunity to travel, however, most people are not that eager to pay thousands of dollars to do so.
                not what I have seen....anytime the opportunity comes up with both my kids teams....i would say perhaps 1 or 2 parents say "no"...the majority of the teams say "yes"....we took 2 international trips last year alone.....we are not special and I think these numbers are pretty accurate for other teams/clubs as well....so i say...you are WRONG.

Comment

So what are the SUSA prices?

Comment

So what are the SUSA prices?
                    So a Barca player pays $650 for their jersey kit ? Made of gold ? What a rip off

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

So a Barca player pays $650 for their jersey kit ? Made of gold ? What a rip off
                      that includes the registration fee for the league (which is the largest chunk and everyone, every club pays)...also includes bag, official home and away kits, practice kits, rain jackets, warmup suits.

Comment

Really? 650? That is crazy expensive for a uniform and practice uniform. Is that right?

Comment

Susa tuition was $3,200. PLUS $400 in dues and then count in the "highly recommended " Futsal dues $150 then the inter league dues $150 then count in the countless travel . I am horrified I actually paid all this.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

Susa tuition was $3,200. PLUS $400 in dues and then count in the "highly recommended " Futsal dues $150 then the inter league dues $150 then count in the countless travel . I am horrified I actually paid all this.
                            as long as the kid is happy....its worth it!!!!

Comment

as long as the kid is happy....its worth it!!!!
                              If you say so Moussa

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X