Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter is excited for Friendship Cup. Obviously ODP isn’t what it used to be, but at least she gets to play against some different teams and with her friends from other clubs.
    Where are the rosters posted?

Comment

My daughter is excited for Friendship Cup. Obviously ODP isn’t what it used to be, but at least she gets to play against some different teams and with her friends from other clubs.
      Have they posted rosters or game schedules?

Comment

You aren’t what you used to be.

Comment

Where are the rosters posted?
          We are from WA, so not sure on the OR teams.

Comment

Have they posted rosters or game schedules?
            Have seen our own teams’ game times and locations from the coach. Dont know opponents and haven’t seen full schedule posted anywhere.

Comment

https://portland-mp7static.mlsdigita...20Schedule.pdf

Comment

What is the difference between Thorns ODP 1 and 2 per age group?
                Is that just having two teams?

Comment

Love it how our teams aren't even called Oregon any more.

Comment

Why is the Thorns 02/03 ODP team is listed as Thorns 03? I thought it had to be called an 02 team? Anyway, the only odp team they play is a 2 years younger 04 Washington team. Should be an easy win for an Oregon 02 ODP team. The other games are against local Westside and ***c teams, whose players don’t do Odp. If you let them play in the ODP tournaments without doing ODP, they’ll never have a reason to join. Sad.

Comment

Why is the Thorns 02/03 ODP team is listed as Thorns 03? I thought it had to be called an 02 team? Anyway, the only odp team they play is a 2 years younger 04 Washington team. Should be an easy win for an Oregon 02 ODP team. The other games are against local Westside and ***c teams, whose players don’t do Odp. If you let them play in the ODP tournaments without doing ODP, they’ll never have a reason to join. Sad.
                      Huh? Both teams have kids that play on that ODP team. Why make the comment without looking into it. Probably B team players on both teams will be needed. (I don’t know this but I would assume so)

Comment

Huh? Both teams have kids that play on that ODP team. Why make the comment without looking into it. Probably B team players on both teams will be needed. (I don’t know this but I would assume so)
                        Yes, both teams will be missing players to the 02/03 ODP team.

Comment

Yes, both teams will be missing players to the 02/03 ODP team.
                          It says “Thorns 03” team. I don’t think 02s are allowed to play down on an 03 team are they?

Comment

It says “Thorns 03” team. I don’t think 02s are allowed to play down on an 03 team are they?
                            This is Timbers/Thorns. They don’t follow rules. See DA rules on tryout fees for one example.

Comment

The Friendship Cup has always included invited local teams. There are always local teams who have players who ae also on ODP and play on the ODP teams in this torrnament.

Comment

The Friendship Cup has always included invited local teams. There are always local teams who have players who ae also on ODP and play on the ODP teams in this torrnament.
                                Wrong. You must not have been around recently.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X