Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush Club Fees..Why so much

just heard that the Club fees were going up to +-$2,000 and that does even include the specific team fees for travel etc..
    that is a piece of crap...what the hell am I paying for??? what are they doing for my kid? so far in our time there it has been pretty unimpressive

So look elsewhere. No one is holding your kid hostage. No need to club bash on TS, other than to club bash.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      just heard that the Club fees were going up to +-$2,000 and that does even include the specific team fees for travel etc..
      that is a piece of crap...what the hell am I paying for??? what are they doing for my kid? so far in our time there it has been pretty unimpressive
      because we are that good. demand is high. supply is limited.

Comment

because we are that good. demand is high. supply is limited.
        Supply is limited? Says the team with 9 u8 boys teams

Take anyone with a fico above 450

Comment

Supply is limited? Says the team with 9 u8 boys teams

Take anyone with a fico above 450
          Cost of living has gone up and clubs around charging the same, nothing below $2K. So keeping up with market.

Comment

Cost of living has gone up and clubs around charging the same, nothing below $2K. So keeping up with market.
            Just bought my kid new soccer cleats. So expensive.

Comment

You’re paying for ES

Comment

Comment

What were fees last year? $2,000 is not overly high if you have a good coach and training. The challenge is the coaching depth at Rush does not seem deep.

Comment

And you will pay!!

Comment

What were fees last year? $2,000 is not overly high if you have a good coach and training. The challenge is the coaching depth at Rush does not seem deep.
                      speaking of deep hahahahahahahahaha I hope they used Vaseline

Comment

2K Isn't bad for ECNL or Da. It's crazy for rec soccer, which is what this is.

Comment

2K Isn't bad for ECNL or Da. It's crazy for rec soccer, which is what this is.
                          Let's say it is 32 weeks of training
                          96 practices
                          30 games

Works out to about $15 per session. There are a handful of coaches at Rush that are worth that. NPL teams will for sure get decent coaching and FPL in theory should. Any team below that it is an absolute waste of money.

Comment

Let's say it is 32 weeks of training
                            96 practices
                            30 games

Works out to about $15 per session. There are a handful of coaches at Rush that are worth that. NPL teams will for sure get decent coaching and FPL in theory should. Any team below that it is an absolute waste of money.
                            Forgot to add in travel/tournament fees. I have heard some Rush teams have up to a $4k per kid travel fee. That changes the economics significantly.

Comment

Forgot to add in travel/tournament fees. I have heard some Rush teams have up to a $4k per kid travel fee. That changes the economics significantly.
                              Their push for travel is just bizarre. I think their trying to spread the brand. Not sure why they want those families to pay so much to play in crappy out of state tournaments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X