X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990...201712_990.pdf

a link to their 2017 .... not sure when 2018 should be available.

Chase your own tails... Don't feel like combing them over, but let me know if you break a trailer-park scandal up there in Pasco
    Just at a glance.

+54K for office supplies - Must be using the good pens.
    +135K for Uniforms - Do WCSC folks not have to get uniforms like the rest of us?
    +113k for referees - Do WCSC folks not have to pay ref fees like the rest of us?
    +302K in "Other Expenses" - *** thats a lot of money for random **** you cant even list on the tax form

In comparison TBU has less expense (outside of payroll) and 3x the income.

lol

Comment

Just at a glance.

+135K for Uniforms - Do WCSC folks not have to get uniforms like the rest of us?
      +113k for referees - Do WCSC folks not have to pay ref fees like the rest of us?
      +302K in "Other Expenses" - *** thats a lot of money for random **** you cant even list on the tax form

lol

Part IV Line 27, they reported NO but the board members kids play for free while parents pay $100 volunteer fee

Part IV Line 29, They have Strive and Soccer.com as sponsor but yet they soccer club pays Strive $15 per year plus families have to pay additional membership fees to use the gym but yet Strive is a club sponsor and so is Soccer.com. It doesn't make sense that the club are paying for sponsors instead of the other way around

Part IX Line 11a, So volunteer board members gets management expenses
      Part IX Line 17, Travel expense, are these board members paying for their own travel when their kids are playing away in a tournament?

990 Schedule 0, Supplemental Information
      Return
      Reference
      Explanation
      FORM 990,

So they expense $5100 for concession delivery. Some goes to Cosco and purchases concession food and beverage and they pay the person $5100?

Concession workers $8400. I thought concession workers are volunteer parents who pay $100 deposit to work as volunteers but yet the club declares expense of $8400 for concession that is hardly ever open for more than 6 times a year.

$58K for food and Beverage? Concession is never opened except during the few tournaments.

Where there is smoke there is fire. I think this club or organization need to be audited for their full financial statement. $302K for other expenses? No declaration of sponsorship that all sports bring into the program. Baseball alone has many sponsors https://www.wcaasports.org/page/show/999764-sponsors.
      Where are all the sponsorship money going and what are the other expenses going? Parents need to ask these questions.

Comment

I have been laughing at you WC people on here complaining about the same things that all soccer parents complain about, but after browsing the records a bit that one really smells bad.

As parents we are all getting ****ed and we generally know it... but if you look at some of the other clubs in the area they are far more detailed and transparent.

Someone go bust their balls over it, I don't have time.

Comment

In fairness, WCAA isn't JUST a soccer club there are multiple sports involved in those numbers.

Comment

True, but there still seem to be some omissions.

Comment

Baseball probably explains the concessions numbers. Nothing to do in that sport except eat cracker jacks.

In fairness, WCAA isn't JUST a soccer club there are multiple sports involved in those numbers.

Comment

Part IV Line 27, they reported NO but the board members kids play for free while parents pay $100 volunteer fee

Part IV Line 29, They have Strive and Soccer.com as sponsor but yet they soccer club pays Strive $15 per year plus families have to pay additional membership fees to use the gym but yet Strive is a club sponsor and so is Soccer.com. It doesn't make sense that the club are paying for sponsors instead of the other way around

Part IX Line 11a, So volunteer board members gets management expenses
                Part IX Line 17, Travel expense, are these board members paying for their own travel when their kids are playing away in a tournament?

990 Schedule 0, Supplemental Information
                Return
                Reference
                Explanation
                FORM 990,

So they expense $5100 for concession delivery. Some goes to Cosco and purchases concession food and beverage and they pay the person $5100?

Concession workers $8400. I thought concession workers are volunteer parents who pay $100 deposit to work as volunteers but yet the club declares expense of $8400 for concession that is hardly ever open for more than 6 times a year.

$58K for food and Beverage? Concession is never opened except during the few tournaments.

Where there is smoke there is fire. I think this club or organization need to be audited for their full financial statement. $302K for other expenses? No declaration of sponsorship that all sports bring into the program. Baseball alone has many sponsors https://www.wcaasports.org/page/show/999764-sponsors.
                Where are all the sponsorship money going and what are the other expenses going? Parents need to ask these questions.
                There are some serious book cooking going on at this club and it's easy to hide under multiple sports. Paying $5100 a year for shopping delivery is absurd for concession stand that is hardly ever open. Paying volunteer concession workers $8100 is shady when parents are paying $100 for volunteer hours and yet WCSC does not give parents opportunity to volunteer. This is a racket to keep the volunteer fees that soccer parents pay.
                $302K for other expenses? It will be great to see the breakdown of those other expenses. This club needs to be audited because there is no transparency across the board.

Comment

I just looked through the return. And the $302K of "Other Expenses" are all lined out on the last page. Schedule O. It's all the same stuff you're talking about. I guess there just isn't enough lines on the financial section

Comment

TBU's for comparison http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990...201705_990.pdf

Just at a glance.

lol

Comment

I don't understand where you get the "less expense" (outside of payroll) part. I see total expense of $3,157,755 on TBU and $961,854 on WCAA. Am I not seeing it correctly?

Maybe if I back out payroll (which I don't know is accurate, I assume some of that includes coaches, trainers, etc?) and divide by 3 it is less, but then is that really apples to apples?

Comment

I don't understand where you get the "less expense" (outside of payroll) part. I see total expense of $3,157,755 on TBU and $961,854 on WCAA. Am I not seeing it correctly?

Maybe if I back out payroll (which I don't know is accurate, I assume some of that includes coaches, trainers, etc?) and divide by 3 it is less, but then is that really apples to apples?
                        Some of the line Items look off when you compare, but it could be that WCAA covers different sports too. Still being unless the soccer club has a similar form documenting how they are spending $ then there would seem to be some major omissions.

0$ payroll? Im sure they are paying the coaches/DOC etc.

Kinda gross to see that slagle was making 198K.

Comment

I'm sure they pay coaches and DOC, they all do. I guess maybe they are not on "payroll" though. Meaning, maybe they get paid like a contractor?

LOL. Yeah $198K sounds like a pretty good job! Where do I sign up?! I guess when you operate at that level it's understandable though.

Comment

I'm not a tax guy but I would say it doesn't show up either because you don't report contractor payments as payroll (but should show as expense) or because you may only have to disclose payments to officers and directors.

I'm sure they pay coaches and DOC, they all do. I guess maybe they are not on "payroll" though. Meaning, maybe they get paid like a contractor?

LOL. Yeah $198K sounds like a pretty good job! Where do I sign up?! I guess when you operate at that level it's understandable though.

Comment

54K for office supplies - They have been averaging $45K a year for supplies, are you serious? what type of supplies every year cost that much?

+135K for Uniforms - We buy our own uniforms from Soccer.com and the price went up even with soccer.com being a sponsor of the club. How can that be? How much is soccer.com paying for sponsorship and yet the uniform are more expensive. Is someone on the take here? We asked for how much soccer.com paid to sponsor and no response from the soccer board.

+113k for referees - Hmmm this seems high for USA league ref fees? Teams pay fees for other leagues and tournament. No transparency, they just declare whatever expense because there is no check and balance. WCAA leaders do not have a clue about soccer so whatever the soccer board tells them is what they do unless they are all in it together.

+302K in "Other Expenses" - Hmmm majority is going into someone's pocket. I smell good ole boys shadiness here.

This club really need to be audited because something smell fishy at this club. They run off good directors so they can have control. Directors like BL, RB, AN, FM and EO. How do you want stability in a club when all soccer directors and being replaced and the common denominator are the few soccer family that are running the club to the ground. Now they found themselves a puppet in SC who they can control and keep him quiet and allowing him to rape the parent's through his babysitting camps and keep the $$$ to himself

Comment

Team fees which are deposited into the clubs account (as they all should be in a non-profit) would show up on the tax return. So ref fees coming out of team accounts would be part of that total. As would the supplies if they are bought with team account funds (pinnies, cones, balls etc... plus large stuff like goals and nets). Not sure about uniforms though. I would guess coach gear comes out of club funds maybe and that is added to the total. Or do you pay the club for uniforms but they order in bulk? Maybe the DA or ECNL teams get kits included?

I would bet the soccer.com sponsorship is a percentage of sales that gets kicked back to the club at year end so the amount would depend on what you guys all buy.

54K for office supplies - They have been averaging $45K a year for supplies, are you serious? what type of supplies every year cost that much?

+135K for Uniforms - We buy our own uniforms from Soccer.com and the price went up even with soccer.com being a sponsor of the club. How can that be? How much is soccer.com paying for sponsorship and yet the uniform are more expensive. Is someone on the take here? We asked for how much soccer.com paid to sponsor and no response from the soccer board.

+113k for referees - Hmmm this seems high for USA league ref fees? Teams pay fees for other leagues and tournament. No transparency, they just declare whatever expense because there is no check and balance. WCAA leaders do not have a clue about soccer so whatever the soccer board tells them is what they do unless they are all in it together.

+302K in "Other Expenses" - Hmmm majority is going into someone's pocket. I smell good ole boys shadiness here.

This club really need to be audited because something smell fishy at this club. They run off good directors so they can have control. Directors like BL, RB, AN, FM and EO. How do you want stability in a club when all soccer directors and being replaced and the common denominator are the few soccer family that are running the club to the ground. Now they found themselves a puppet in SC who they can control and keep him quiet and allowing him to rape the parent's through his babysitting camps and keep the $$$ to himself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X