X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This constant back and forth about primacy of DA and how bad every other league is, or constantly listing leagues in order of priority, feels like fighting for the award of "best economy car"; other than some ego boost, and not even for your kid, who cares? Internationally we are weak on big stage, and nationally, NE generally sucks compared to rest of country.

Have fund with your kids, it goes fast.
    most honest and bi-partisan post i have read all day.

Comment

NY teams suck outside of NY. There.
      yet NYCFC wins U19 DA championship for against *checks notes* FC Dallas after winning the same championship last year against *checks notes again* LA Galaxy. but ok.

Comment

yet NYCFC wins U19 DA championship for against *checks notes* FC Dallas after winning the same championship last year against *checks notes again* LA Galaxy. but ok.
        Wow!! amazing that one age group was able to do it. We in the Northeast / Northwest rock!

Comment

and then can it get translated into what it means for DA as DA teams rarely play tournaments (as organized teams) outside of DA tournaments
          also, everyone needs to keep in mind DA does not keep standings week to week!!!!!!!!!
          Similar to recreational soccer.

Comment

This constant back and forth about primacy of DA and how bad every other league is, or constantly listing leagues in order of priority, feels like fighting for the award of "best economy car"; other than some ego boost, and not even for your kid, who cares? Internationally we are weak on big stage, and nationally, NE generally sucks compared to rest of country.

Have fund with your kids, it goes fast.
            True except that the fight is over best luxury gas guzzler, not economy car.

Comment

Back to ripping Barca, Go

Comment

this was good :)

Comment

I thought about something like that but nobody really wants an economy car, luxury gas guzzlers are actually coveted. That said, it is even dumber to covet a gas guzzler so agree with your upgrade to the analogy. :)

Comment

I thought about something like that but nobody really wants an economy car, luxury gas guzzlers are actually coveted. That said, it is even dumber to covet a gas guzzler so agree with your upgrade to the analogy. :)
                    I would rather drive a gas guzzling tank on the jersey turnpike (with my children inside) than drive a fkg P_ssy prius while the tractor trailers are either side doing 90+ going to the next EDP tournament!!!!!! sorry fags....i will keep my children safe, while you complain about BullSH_T and saving a few dollars !!!!!

Comment

I would rather drive a gas guzzling tank on the jersey turnpike (with my children inside) than drive a fkg P_ssy prius while the tractor trailers are either side doing 90+ going to the next EDP tournament!!!!!! sorry fags....i will keep my children safe, while you complain about BullSH_T and saving a few dollars !!!!!
                      You must be rich.

Comment

You must be rich.
                        Imagine that...A foul mouthed rich moron from LI. A dime a dozen in youth soccer.

Comment

You must be rich.
                          i am filthy.

Comment

Michael, your back; do you really want me to troll you to the point where you are begging me again to stop; just shut up already; as i have told you in past, your shtick is funny for a few posts, then gets old.

Comment

Michael, your back; do you really want me to troll you to the point where you are begging me again to stop; just shut up already; as i have told you in past, your shtick is funny for a few posts, then gets old.
                              Looks like the crown jewel of Barca lost their first game today. They must be livid

Comment

DA is about learning

Not so quick buddy. It is completely moronic to think there aren't teams from other leagues that can beat DA teams including NYCFC. It is easy to play against the same teams and look superior but you can not measure a DA teams success until you play competitive teams outside of that league which US Soccer would never do because it would expose how weak the DA really is especially here in the tri-state area.

With respect to BARCA they are not the only Academy or Club with "nasty, filthy and horrific parents" you will find them everywhere including DA. The problem is people want to come on here and bash BARCA and expect no response and although I don't particularly care about "Mr. 2006 DAD" at least he is defending the club his kid plays for.
                                Who needs enemies when you have allies like Mr. 2006 Dad' who everyone hates.

Why is it that the best BARCA 06 team didn't get out of their bracket in Spain at the MIC this year, but another DA team from NY won their bracket and advanced to the quarterfinals there?

Listen, there will always be DA teams that are stronger, weaker, and in between. The DA plays against other DA... not because they don't want to play stronger teams (whoever they might be or where they are located) but because the process of developing players takes time, and it means playing a certain way now so that they can master those skills for the older ages.

All these ALLEGED other teams outside of the DA that are strong, they aren't a team when they are 17, and when they are, they'd get bitch slapped back to bangkok by any DA team that has been training and playing a certain way for years. THAT is the mission of the DA.

Christian Pulisic - a DA player from PA Classics - now players for Chelsea
                                James Sand - a DA player from NYSC and NYCFC - now plays for NYCFC 1st team
                                Gio Reyna - a DA player from NYSC and NYCFC - just signed with Borussia Dortmund

These are all players on the East Coast, all players who learned to play the right way in the DA, all killing it now.

BARCA in Arizona plays in the DA, they play there because they EARNED it. Barca in NY plays in the NPL, its a starting point. But Barca in NY will never arrive at their destination because they can't/won't see the forest through the trees. And a big part of that 'problem' perceived or real, are parents and culture at BARCA which is holding the club back.

Whether its the 2006 daddy who is a jack*****, or anyone else there, the reputation of the club is that its a bunch of long island arrogant u-little daddy asses and a bunch of bravado that quite frankly, none of us in the legitimate soccer world wants to play, talk to, or root for.

... pardon me..... but drop the mic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X