Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well if you see the post above and each of the two ecnl teams are A and B that would make the NPL team the C team. And if Match fit is telling you otherwise its a lie. A girl on the NPL has no shot at ever being called up to the A team. This is just another money grab by Match Fit. This is a quote for parents who might be considering Match Fit.

Quod volimus credimus libenter
    we always believe what we want to believe

Parents please don’t believe the Match Fit staff.
    Let me make my position on this clear again. Matchfit is garbage and I don't trust them,,,but I am just stating the facts around what they are actually doing..... ECNL themselves has added another league called ECNL Northeast Regional League for all Northeast ECNL clubs to put their 'B' teams in. So one Matchfit Team (Blue/ 'A Team) will play in the existing ECNL league. The second Matchfit team (White/B) will play in the Northeast Regional League. Both will be considered ECNL teams.
    Now whether or not they still put a team in the NPL or 'C' team depends on how many suckers they get to sign up in each age group

Comment

Let me make my position on this clear again. Matchfit is garbage and I don't trust them,,,but I am just stating the facts around what they are actually doing..... ECNL themselves has added another league called ECNL Northeast Regional League for all Northeast ECNL clubs to put their 'B' teams in. So one Matchfit Team (Blue/ 'A Team) will play in the existing ECNL league. The second Matchfit team (White/B) will play in the Northeast Regional League. Both will be considered ECNL teams.
      Now whether or not they still put a team in the NPL or 'C' team depends on how many suckers they get to sign up in each age group
      Their ECNL B team is just their NPL team from this year.

So, looks like people weren't paying enough to be considered "Premier" so they had to up it to "Elite" Draws way more $$ this way.

Comment

Their ECNL B team is just their NPL team from this year.

So, looks like people weren't paying enough to be considered "Premier" so they had to up it to "Elite" Draws way more $$ this way.
        Their is no way the NPL team will be the ecnl B team if they are bringing in new girls all the time unless each team is gonna roster 35 girls . They won’t cut anybody because each kid is looked at like an ATM machine. Parents will flip the bill to pay the staff and then pay again and again as they are always looking for money in some way or form throughout the season.

Comment

What happens to the Match Fit 2006 NPL team if they are bringing in all these girls for the two ECNL teams?
          They will be told they are all tremendous players before they pay for next year.
          Then be placed on a c team behind ecnl 1 and ecnl 2 teams after they pay for next year.

Comment

Still being lied to . We were brought over with the promise of having a certain coach but still nothing.
            Why tell parents this if you have no plans of letting her coach us.
            Tired of the staff just yesing us .

Comment

Still being lied to . We were brought over with the promise of having a certain coach but still nothing.
              Why tell parents this if you have no plans of letting her coach us.
              Tired of the staff just yesing us .

You should know the coach was lied to also. She will leave soon. Its a shame because she is the only good thing they have going for them right now.

Comment

You should know the coach was lied to also. She will leave soon. Its a shame because she is the only good thing they have going for them right now.
                It's no different in college or in a job. Lies, lies, lies.

Comment

What is the chances that this post is from the coach herself.................just remember I TOLD YOU SO.........and I tried to tell you not to do it...........BUTTTTTTTTT you reap what you sow.

Comment

Meredith is a big girl and well versed in the NJ soccer scene so although I'm sure she and others close to her are disappointed in this fact, nobody should be surprised. Shame she's in the position now but again--to predict the future just look to the past. Unless she's under a specific contract, I would not be surprised to see her jump ship before the summer. (I'll hold back on where she'll land as that'll surely spiral this point into another direction)

And I'll bet you a powdered donut that Bentley is only there a max of another year as well.

Comment

Meredith is a big girl and well versed in the NJ soccer scene so although I'm sure she and others close to her are disappointed in this fact, nobody should be surprised. Shame she's in the position now but again--to predict the future just look to the past. Unless she's under a specific contract, I would not be surprised to see her jump ship before the summer. (I'll hold back on where she'll land as that'll surely spiral this point into another direction)

And I'll bet you a powdered donut that Bentley is only there a max of another year as well.

Yup. Bentley is a good coach as well but just another pawn in Buccis game. These coaches that can truly make a difference in a shiit club won't last under Bucci

Comment

Why doesn’t the board see the problem at Match Fit is Bucci.
                        He will be the end of that club. I bet if they got rid of Bucci Match Fit would be the dominant club in NJ.

Comment

Okay I will take the bet that Meredith doesn't leave. I bet she stays and I will up you a Boston Crème.

Comment

Bucci has ruined this team . Not only did he piss off the parents and players that were here for years now he pissed of the new parents and players that were lied too to get them to match fit. Where is the coach we were promised?

Comment

As a parent I am upset about the playing time that was promised to the new additions to the team before they even stepped foot at Match Fit. Parents talk and certain people on the match fit coaching staff owe an apology to the kids that have been on the team for years . What once was a nice team environment has turned into a nasty one between parents, players and coaches.

Comment

Let’s see what happens tomorrow when the kids play FC stars! With any luck maybe Merideth will be coaching!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X