Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Boca United - Boynton Knights - SFFA now that they lost the DA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is true. It will give me more ammo going into court. I haven't forgot about you SFFA. Law suits are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If I find out that someone at Boca United lied to me, i will be very, very upset. In 10 years of youth soccer, I have found everyone involved to be the most respectable and honest people around. And I believe that Boca United sets the standard for that level of transparency and integrity. I take offense to even the slightest insinuation that they are not.
      You must be a gullible idiot. All they do is lie to people.

Comment

If this were true then why did Jupiter, Boca United, SFFA, and RUSH announce a new collaboration with a DA. Their line of FB is 4 clubs, 1 DA working together!! The future of youth soccer in South Florida!

This is all very confusing. Was this a bunch of horse manure?
        Last ditch effort to save a sinking ship. You really think EE was honest with the DOC's at those clubs? Come on

Comment

Just sent an email asking if it's true. Send one and let's get to the bottom of this.
          girlsacademy@ussoccer.org

Comment

Wow you are all a bunch of ass clowns. Just fricken ask Mark Chung or Eric Eichman and I know they will not lie to you at this point (well Eich might but mark won't). They know they are losing girls DA for sure and Boys is still up for discussion with US Soccer. Its done, just ask Mark. Mark is a reputable guy and will not lie to you, if he does then he will forever destroy his credibility because he knows they are out!

Comment

Wow you are all a bunch of ass clowns. Just fricken ask Mark Chung or Eric Eichman and I know they will not lie to you at this point (well Eich might but mark won't). They know they are losing girls DA for sure and Boys is still up for discussion with US Soccer. Its done, just ask Mark. Mark is a reputable guy and will not lie to you, if he does then he will forever destroy his credibility because he knows they are out!
              Boys DA does not have an issue with US Soccer and are needed in S. FL.

SFFA GDA have not been asked to leave the GDA.

Comment

If this were true then why did Jupiter, Boca United, SFFA, and RUSH announce a new collaboration with a DA. Their line of FB is 4 clubs, 1 DA working together!! The future of youth soccer in South Florida!

This is all very confusing. Was this a bunch of horse manure?
                It was a last ditched effort to save the DA thinking that if they showed US soccer that they can get other large clubs in the area to partner then they could keep DA. It backfired because they couldn't get any. Jupiter is a rec club and Rush three hours away and going on their own next year. They had a chance to get Team Boca and that could have been the start they needed but when TB pulled out that broke their back. They've called every other big club in Broward and Palm Beach and nobody wants any part of them and US Soccer knows that. Boca closing is the best thing that could happen. They are a shiit show.

Comment

Boys DA does not have an issue with US Soccer and are needed in S. FL.

SFFA GDA have not been asked to leave the GDA.
                  You're correct they haven't been asked to leave, they got their ass thrown out!

Comment

I heard this is definitely done but they aren't making an official announcement because they are afraid the players that are there now won't finish their season and go to a new club now so insure a spot! If kids quit early there will be team forfeits everywhere but they had to be upfront with their clubs so they are stuck praying players don't skip out early.
                    This is exactly why it won't be officially announced until games are over but I agree with earlier posts that Mark C will not lie he is a good guy.

Comment

June 1st is their last games I would hope they will let kids know before this most tryouts are end of May.

Comment

So its all but officially announced by US Soccer that finally Boca United (current alias of SFFA) has been put out of its misery and has been informed they will not have DA next year. So what will happen to all their players, any idea? Will they go to Weston DA if they survive as DA? Only Boca has been given the axe as of today not Weston. Will Weston survive? If so, do the Boca players go there? Will they go to Prime? Will they go back to their former club (albeit some of the SFFA players didn't even start at their former club!). It will be very interesting times ahead for south Florida soccer.
                        You have been reported. Look out mofo!!

Comment

June 1st is their last games I would hope they will let kids know before this most tryouts are end of May.
                          Does that all really matter? Is there seriously anyone left at SFFA who would actually stay there next year? Every one of their players will be trying out at other clubs anyway just on the mere probability that Boca loses the DA. Thats already happening so this announcement is meaningless.

Comment

How do you think Jupiter feels right now? DOC of the year right there, NOT. Laughing my ass off.

Comment

I spoke to Mark C and his exact words were that they have not received an official notification from US Soccer that Boca has lost the academy but that “it does not look good”. Those were his exact words. He also said that SFFA is in discussions with other area clubs to still continue a plan to compete at the highest level even without DA. There’s no doubt in my mind that Boca has lost the DA and he’s just not announcing that yet and its really unfortunate that other area clubs wouldn’t support the DA at Boca. I think this is horrible for our area and really a shame.

Comment

I spoke to Mark C and his exact words were that they have not received an official notification from US Soccer that Boca has lost the academy but that “it does not look good”. Those were his exact words. He also said that SFFA is in discussions with other area clubs to still continue a plan to compete at the highest level even without DA. There’s no doubt in my mind that Boca has lost the DA and he’s just not announcing that yet and its really unfortunate that other area clubs wouldn’t support the DA at Boca. I think this is horrible for our area and really a shame.
                                Oh please. It's a shame other clubs won't support BU? How about BU provide a decent product/service? The only thing they are good at is lying, your exalted MC too. He learned from EE, the absolutely king of bullsh!t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X