Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The unhappy posts on here only have a couple of mine the rest are lots of other unhappy people. Look around there are more unhappy people than happy and it will only get worse because the people in charge have no clue what they are doing. Last weekends expeeience was painful at best. These teams can't play, coaches can't coach, and the guy running it all can't do anything. Wow lets all get excited and sing camp songs together.
    "lots of other unhappy people" Yeah there is a HUGE groundswell LOL. Here is the thing.you have no idea if its a lot or not that are posting here. If I get annoyed enough I will have one of my IT people check the IP addresses. I just do not bother because its a really small number of people. Someone posted the data on the progress of the club which to me is excellent. When you leave WFF it will be then that we sit around singing in happiness that you are gone :)

Comment

"lots of other unhappy people" Yeah there is a HUGE groundswell LOL. Here is the thing.you have no idea if its a lot or not that are posting here. If I get annoyed enough I will have one of my IT people check the IP addresses. I just do not bother because its a really small number of people. Someone posted the data on the progress of the club which to me is excellent. When you leave WFF it will be then that we sit around singing in happiness that you are gone :)
      Have your IT people check IP addresses, guess you are a moderator signing in as a guest.

Comment

Have your IT people check IP addresses, guess you are a moderator signing in as a guest.
        I mean honestly. What is your actual purpose? If you want to effect actual change then TS is not the way to do it. If you want to try to disrupt the club and make them do what you want by lobbying parents then this is also not the way to do it. Not enough people frequent this site or even know about this site. If you call around and complain on the sidelines I think you will find that while there are many people who have issues with some things they are not to the level that you clearly are. I can tell you that this will end in one of four ways for you.

1) You will stay and be miserable for the rest of your time here
        2) You will stay and you will be pleasantly surprised at the success of your club and daughter
        3) You will leave and be happier
        4) You will leave and be miserable

What will not happen and I think you know this by now or you wouldnt be on here desperately lobbying for support of your cause is that its all on you. There might be 1 or 2 people that are unhappy and leave but for the most part parents see the value of the program and are going to sit back for now and wait to see the results. Im sorry, but it is the truth. Do I have issues with certain things? Yes I do but they are minor issues that I will address thru the appropriate channels to make a positive impact. If they reject the suggestions then I can either live with it or I have choices if I feel it is important enough. For now, my kid is playing in the most elite league in the country. Our club as a whole has a better record then we did last year at this time and we finished in the top half of the most elite league in the country. My daughter is having a blast and improving year on year. She loves her teammates and would never want to be uprooted even if I was as angry as you are. However, if I was as angry as you are, I certainly wouldnt be behaving like you by trying to ruin it for eveyone else. I would simply ask my daughter what she wants to do and either stay and be supportive or simply leave and be supportive.

Comment

I mean honestly. What is your actual purpose? If you want to effect actual change then TS is not the way to do it. If you want to try to disrupt the club and make them do what you want by lobbying parents then this is also not the way to do it. Not enough people frequent this site or even know about this site. If you call around and complain on the sidelines I think you will find that while there are many people who have issues with some things they are not to the level that you clearly are. I can tell you that this will end in one of four ways for you.

2) You will stay and you will be pleasantly surprised at the success of your club and daughter

What will not happen and I think you know this by now or you wouldnt be on here desperately lobbying for support of your cause is that its all on you. There might be 1 or 2 people that are unhappy and leave but for the most part parents see the value of the program and are going to sit back for now and wait to see the results. Im sorry, but it is the truth. Do I have issues with certain things? Yes I do but they are minor issues that I will address thru the appropriate channels to make a positive impact. If they reject the suggestions then I can either live with it or I have choices if I feel it is important enough. For now, my kid is playing in the most elite league in the country. Our club as a whole has a better record then we did last year at this time and we finished in the top half of the most elite league in the country. My daughter is having a blast and improving year on year. She loves her teammates and would never want to be uprooted even if I was as angry as you are. However, if I was as angry as you are, I certainly wouldnt be behaving like you by trying to ruin it for eveyone else. I would simply ask my daughter what she wants to do and either stay and be supportive or simply leave and be supportive.
          You sir/mam...are officially my idol, thank you !!!

Comment

track IP addressess...now you've lost credibility. Only way you get access is from the host or a subpoena. You have neither. Shut your trap. And this is coming from someone relatively ok with the club.

Comment

You sir/mam...are officially my idol, thank you !!!
              Responding to your own post!

Comment

We have personally spoken to lots and lots of people who are very unhappy don't fool yourself. And if you measure success by how coaches and staff teat the players it's even worse than you think. My kids play elsewhere and we have many friends at VSI in the beloved ECNL program and they can't wait to get out and are deeply frustrated by how their kids are being treated. And before you start their complaints have nothing to do with play time. They are not happy for a multitude of reasons. Small area we all live in and families kids and parents are talking plenty to kids and parents out in there. It carries over to all the clubs when we all hear how disappointed people are at VSI this year and how terrible the coaching is.

Comment

track IP addressess...now you've lost credibility. Only way you get access is from the host or a subpoena. You have neither. Shut your trap. And this is coming from someone relatively ok with the club.
                  If you are relatively ok with the club you should try to open your eyes and get a clear view of how badly you are wasting your kids only childhood! Ask yourself if being a part of this ECNL program is worth everything it takes away from your daughters childhood and life? If the only thing you want her to have is a possible college schlorship that that's great. But keep in mind she can get that same possible schlorship playing elsewhere and balance her life and not sell her sole and her right to have an opionion.

Good luck

Comment

Written by the lame people in charge trying to make us all think only a couple are unhappy. Wake up and smell the roses barely anyone is happy. We all communicate well with each other the club just cannot communicate back.

Comment

Written by the lame people in charge trying to make us all think only a couple are unhappy. Wake up and smell the roses barely anyone is happy. We all communicate well with each other the club just cannot communicate back.
                      Written by the lame people in charge trying to make us all think only a couple are unhappy..... opinion.

barely anyone is happy...opinion

We all communicate well with each other ...opinion

the club just cannot communicate back....opinion

Opinion...everybody has one or in your case 4:) We don't care please be on your way!!!

Comment

We have personally spoken to lots and lots of people who are very unhappy don't fool yourself. And if you measure success by how coaches and staff teat the players it's even worse than you think. My kids play elsewhere and we have many friends at VSI in the beloved ECNL program and they can't wait to get out and are deeply frustrated by how their kids are being treated. And before you start their complaints have nothing to do with play time. They are not happy for a multitude of reasons. Small area we all live in and families kids and parents are talking plenty to kids and parents out in there. It carries over to all the clubs when we all hear how disappointed people are at VSI this year and how terrible the coaching is.
                        People are always welcome to leave...nobody keeping them here. The ball keeps on rolling. You wont see them leave. I know the tiny little FH and HDT have a vested interest in scrap players that cant cut it but the good players dont want to play at either where the coaching is horrendous. TBU wants WFF not to succeed because they have some crazy idea that they will get ECNL but never will LOL

Comment

We dont see any bod phone numbers post it and post when and where the board meeting is

Thanks
                          My name is Unregistered not GOOGLE...look it up yourself lazy ass.

Comment

If you are relatively ok with the club you should try to open your eyes and get a clear view of how badly you are wasting your kids only childhood! Ask yourself if being a part of this ECNL program is worth everything it takes away from your daughters childhood and life? If the only thing you want her to have is a possible college schlorship that that's great. But keep in mind she can get that same possible schlorship playing elsewhere and balance her life and not sell her sole and her right to have an opionion.

Good luck
                            OMG...sell her sole? Shakespeare is that you!?!?! Break the bonds that shackle your daughters!!! I will lead them to freedom on the wings of prosperity!!! Fret not weary masses of soccer oppressed!!! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY SHE'LL BE FREE AT LAST...

Get the F#ck outta here with that crap.

Comment

And no information on the so called board meeting we were told we could attend..........and nothing online

Interesting and pitiful
                              I don't understand why the restroom locations are not posted online, how will I know where they are. VSI WFF must not have restrooms cause I looked EVERYTHERE ONLINE AND CAN'T find it.

They must be hiding the restrooms to save toilet paper, VSI WFF is all about the $$.

Wake up parents! Demand to know where those restrooms are!!!

Comment

And no information on the so called board meeting we were told we could attend..........and nothing online

Interesting and pitiful
                                OMG I just check TBU's website. They don't have board meeting dates posted. I bet VSI WFF got to them to confuse us! RISE UP!!! I looked at their calendar too..NOPE VSI MUST HAVE HIDDEN TBU's board dates...MAKE THEM STOP!!! I'm going to check Braden River's page now. STAND BY PEOPLE!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X