•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is GPS 2.0 doing this fine week?

What kit will you be wearing this fall?
    I doubt they will actually name the mystery club they are supposedly registering their players with. They are probably still hoping they find a club to let them do this. But in the mean time they will continue to say they are definitely oysa.

Comment

How many teams was SCA able to field? I saw that Bridge City formed 13 teams. Sounds like a good start for them especially being girls only.

Comment

How many teams was SCA able to field? I saw that Bridge City formed 13 teams. Sounds like a good start for them especially being girls only.
        I heard 12. Similar numbers to BC.

Comment

BC had similar numbers to Bridge City. That makes sense.

Comment

BC had similar numbers to Bridge City. That makes sense.
            They are saying SCA had similar numbers to BC.

Comment

They didn't have enough money for four letters, and had to leave off the M.
              That was good

Comment

That’s really good for it being their first year. I hope it works out for them to play in the OYSA league.

Comment

Wow! What an insane thread to read. Oregon hasn't changed at all. Still believing that these "established" aka "mafioso" of soccer in Oregon are the individuals creating "top notch" players. Nothing could be more ignorant. The good old boys group suffocating the real talent with their pay to play schemes. Scared...yes, that they are. Easily evidenced by the political backlash on here and conducted currently in specific cities. I don't even know how any of you can read your responses and not see...you are the problem. If you think sending players into the MLS is a win or a great goal then you are supplementing average as the "top." How do you not get that? Wasn't the lack of USA attendance in the last World Cup and placement in the last 20 years not enough evidence for you all? Look around, you all hate on anyone that just wants to run a different variation or style then you do. It is a free market...yet you have so many working together to make sure new clubs don't populate on their own terms. Scared...yes that is direct evidence. Why? Why are these "top quality" clubs who have "produced" so much conducting themselves in such an unprofessional way? If a coach has the reputation some state he/she has then why go online and attack? Doesn't the reputation speak for itself? No? Is that why you come running to hate? Yes you do out of fear. Keep telling yourself it's the other way around. If players don't like playing for a coach they leave. Why is lack of diversity a good thing? The market will always, if left free, take care of itself. That's simple business which obviously more than a few of you lack the understanding of. Please stop displaying such ignorance and grow up. I mean Robin Bostwick as a DOC.....and you think you guys have it all right. Lol.

Comment

Wow! What an insane thread to read. Oregon hasn't changed at all. Still believing that these "established" aka "mafioso" of soccer in Oregon are the individuals creating "top notch" players. Nothing could be more ignorant. The good old boys group suffocating the real talent with their pay to play schemes. Scared...yes, that they are. Easily evidenced by the political backlash on here and conducted currently in specific cities. I don't even know how any of you can read your responses and not see...you are the problem. If you think sending players into the MLS is a win or a great goal then you are supplementing average as the "top." How do you not get that? Wasn't the lack of USA attendance in the last World Cup and placement in the last 20 years not enough evidence for you all? Look around, you all hate on anyone that just wants to run a different variation or style then you do. It is a free market...yet you have so many working together to make sure new clubs don't populate on their own terms. Scared...yes that is direct evidence. Why? Why are these "top quality" clubs who have "produced" so much conducting themselves in such an unprofessional way? If a coach has the reputation some state he/she has then why go online and attack? Doesn't the reputation speak for itself? No? Is that why you come running to hate? Yes you do out of fear. Keep telling yourself it's the other way around. If players don't like playing for a coach they leave. Why is lack of diversity a good thing? The market will always, if left free, take care of itself. That's simple business which obviously more than a few of you lack the understanding of. Please stop displaying such ignorance and grow up. I mean Robin Bostwick as a DOC.....and you think you guys have it all right. Lol.
                    Lol.
                    “Pay to play schemes”????????
                    Lol
                    SCA is no different in this aspect accept that they charge more. $2,200 for an English accent teaching 1v1’s and “creativity” when the game has become more complex. This clubs philosophy is great. I agree with it. It’s great for your 5-10 year olds. Other than that they are GPS 2.0

Comment

More competiton for clueless parents disposable income.

More parity and blowing smoke.

The game gets set back even further.

The new K Mart & Wal Mart brands ain't getting any love.

So Sorry Clowns.

Comment

Lol.
                        Lol
                        SCA is no different in this aspect accept that they charge more. $2,200 for an English accent teaching 1v1’s and “creativity” when the game has become more complex. This clubs philosophy is great. I agree with it. It’s great for your 5-10 year olds. Other than that they are GPS 2.0
                        5-10yrd olds 😂 this guy.

Comment

Lol.
                          Lol
                          where do you get the $2200 from?

Comment

where do you get the $2200 from?
                            We got a discounted rate of $2200 since we don't get to play any other OYSA club teams.

Comment

Look at you clowns still talking smack. What a sad life you have.
                              So worried about someone else that you go online,anonymously,to talk crap while not understanding what you're giving away. While talking-soccer explicitly outlines this as not ok on the forum. Lol, you act like juveniles and try to point out what "wrong" another is doing per your opinion....as if it has any weight.

Comment

Look at you clowns still talking smack. What a sad life you have.
                                So worried about someone else that you go online,anonymously,to talk crap while not understanding what you're giving away. While talking-soccer explicitly outlines this as not ok on the forum. Lol, you act like juveniles and try to point out what "wrong" another is doing per your opinion....as if it has any weight.
                                There’s a bunch of clowns bent out of shape that a couple of muppets have started a “club”. People need to chill. This SCA thing is nothing more than a great place to learn isolated techniques so kids can join the circus. It’s not a club. It’s a glorified private training organization that helps a couple of dudes work on their recruiting and salesman skills all the while keeping their work visas. Nothing more, nothing less. Their salesman skills will reach a point in the future where they will kill it selling new cars at Dick Hanna Honda. That is, if Dick Hana sponsors them 😜

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X