X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Commissions on donations

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are the Storm? Are they affiliated with Cape Coral Cyclones? Usually when a parent comes on here to bash another club, they feel insecure about their own (or something else). Are you insecure that no one even knows who you are?
    Truth hurts?

Comment

Truth hurts?
      Sounds like the truth hurt you more as you’re still insecure.

Comment

Fire sucks. They act if they are a pathway to higher level of playing but the only thing they have in common with Chicago is their rate of murder. How they butcher young kids with talent and go for nepotism or how much your dad paid the coach for private training/camps or if mom put out with body and car. The sad thing is how many kids used to leave the sport altogether which is perhaps why their numbers would go down until they fooled the next group into joining. Thank God for the Storm for the guys running that program are all about the kids. Always were and always will be.
        The joy is back baby. The talent is developing.
        You have GPS that seems to want to take players and make them great.
        And you have the Fire that seems to want you to burn up your money while they tell you how great they are.

Comment

You have GPS that seems to want to take players and make them great.
          And you have the Fire that seems to want you to burn up your money while they tell you how great they are.
          None of it is any quality. Once we bring in ECNL or DA to a club here and pool the talent at one place, we will be more compettive. GPS tried and got U12 DA but then US Soccer took U12 age group away.

Comment

None of it is any quality. Once we bring in ECNL or DA to a club here and pool the talent at one place, we will be more compettive. GPS tried and got U12 DA but then US Soccer took U12 age group away.
            I agree. Hopefully GPS will take a stand and drop their partnership with Weston FC after this story came out. I am not with GPS, but am not saying this as a hater. I would not want my son to be sent to Weston at all now. Join with another DA, I don’t care, but they should truly take the high road here if those allegations are proven to be true.

I’m not talking about the kids doing that either. That’s disgusting, but not particularly Weston’s fault. It’s the fact that if they knew these kinds of things were happening and didn’t do anything about it, unforgivable.

Comment

I agree. Hopefully GPS will take a stand and drop their partnership with Weston FC after this story came out. I am not with GPS, but am not saying this as a hater. I would not want my son to be sent to Weston at all now. Join with another DA, I don’t care, but they should truly take the high road here if those allegations are proven to be true.

I’m not talking about the kids doing that either. That’s disgusting, but not particularly Weston’s fault. It’s the fact that if they knew these kinds of things were happening and didn’t do anything about it, unforgivable.
              Low life’s stay together GPS/Weston deserve each other !

Comment

Was it true that the Fire had people taking commissions for themselves on donations to the club? That vacation trips were charged to the club? Does that explain why so many changes the last few years in leadership? Is it true that PW saved the club from corruption?

Comment

Is it time to put out the Fire?

Low life’s stay together GPS/Weston deserve each other !
                  GPS =class
                  PW = Class
                  GPS & PW with Fire should merge. If not as Fire then as Sharks.
                  Then DA can come to SWF With PW as Director of DA Academy.

Comment

Was it true that the Fire had people taking commissions for themselves on donations to the club? That vacation trips were charged to the club? Does that explain why so many changes the last few years in leadership? Is it true that PW saved the club from corruption?
                    You’re reaching. I like how you don’t comment or respond about GPS being aligned with a club that’s currently under a lawsuit for a 15-year old boy being sexual assaulted, with the coaching staff allegedly knowing about it. You’re sending your players there to train and play?

Comment

GPS =class
                      PW = Class
                      GPS & PW with Fire should merge. If not as Fire then as Sharks.
                      Then DA can come to SWF With PW as Director of DA Academy.
                      Why does the name “Fire” kill you so much? If they changed the name, it would still be the same club moron.

GPS currently has the more Premier teams of Southwest Florida; I’ll grant you that. But to say they are a better club or have class? Wow. They bully their kids at tryouts to register with them in 24-hours or they drop them. Scare tactic to register is not how you grow a successful club. It’s how you get talent on a team, but that doesn’t last...

Comment

GPS currently has the more Premier teams of Southwest .
                        Yes GPS is the only club in SWF that truly develops talent.

Which may mean that their are others or at least another club in region is a complete scam. Seriously a club should not pretend to be a pathway to the Pros when they don’t play in any of the real leagues in Florida.

Comment

Which may mean that their are others or at least another club in region is a complete scam. Seriously a club should not pretend to be a pathway to the Pros when they don’t play in any of the real leagues in Florida.
                          GPS is a scam , but they are very good at it! Teams don’t last and neither do coaches.

Comment

You’re truly insane if you think they “develop” talent. I’m not going to try and say they don’t have good teams. Some of their boys teams are fun to watch, but they steal most of their talent from surrounding clubs. They do it very well, but develop they do not.

Comment

Merge

GPS and Fire should merge and call it a new name. Rest of Southwest Florida will join in and you’ll have a true Premier club covering all of SWFL. It’ll never happen, but that’s what would be best for this area.

Comment

GPS and Fire should merge and call it a new name. Rest of Southwest Florida will join in and you’ll have a true Premier club covering all of SWFL. It’ll never happen, but that’s what would be best for this area.
                                Yes. Fire can not merge so must first go back to Naples Sharks and then Merge with GPS West. Then apply for DA with PW as Director of DA. Then show some respect to Naples Optimist and get them as a feeder to go along with Own Tiny Tots/Future Stars type of programs. This is do able now that a lot of corrupt and nasty people have been pushed out or manipulated out of Fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X