Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston Forever lick my b.t...
    Don’t let an isolated issue to affect your player!!!
    Haterssss

Comment

PSG awesome.... Weston players welcomed....For those Weston parents staying at Weston tell me the next road trip who will be the first to ask or demand that the younger kids not travel with the older kids and not stay at the same location .... okay now who’s first regards common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        PSG awesome.... Weston players welcomed....For those Weston parents staying at Weston tell me the next road trip who will be the first to ask or demand that the younger kids not travel with the older kids and not stay at the same location .... okay now who’s first regards common sense
        This is the problem when you have a few messed up people out there. This was an isolated incident done by a few disturbed young adults. The tendency to just lump all players, coaches and Weston together as if the other 99.9999% of the club would do the same is ignorant and disgusting. These trips have been going on for years with little to no issues. Just beacause you have these few bad apples doesn't mean the system, the club or all players are broken. All processes/systems have loopholes or potential failures but you try your best to put the best policies in place. It's life you have to live it. Just because we now have school shootings happening at an alarming rate doesn't mean we should all stop sending our kids to school does it? And because of some disturbing young adults does it mean you no longer play soccer or no longer go on road trips for fear of sexual assault? Do you think the same can't happen at PSG or Kendall in California or Illinois? I'm sure this has happened before somewhere. Are all kids different than Weston players? This is not a club, coach or chaperone issue. No one could have stopped this.
        This is a individual issue that should be handled by the parties involved in the alleged incident not mainstream media and anonymous posters writing as if they have all the facts. You shouldn't say anything if you don't have facts and you don't know what your talking about. The only ones who have the facts are the parties involved. Clearly something happened but only a few know all and everyone should stop spouting what you read in news as fact and heresay from others as fact. And I think it is unfair yet to bash Weston for how it handled the situation after it happened. I have very little information but it seems like they tried to take steps after the incident, either right or wrong can be debated once we have all the facts.

But its not their fault it happened and they couldn't stop it. When people want to do bad things they find ways to do it. How much oversight is proper for an 18 year old on a road trip? Even at 14, a high schooler. Should we have coaches sleeping in rooms with players? Having everyone holds hands all day long, sit in rooms and not move, head counts every 5 minutes? Or the other side is to have every parent have to travel with their kid which will run families broke over one isolated incident.

What we need is parents to properly parent their children and teach them right from wrong. What we need is to teach kids to speak up, stand up and talk to an adult if issues arise. And better educate our kids on what can happen in the world and to be cautious and careful about who you trust and situations you may find yourself in. Do some research about sexual assaults and how frequent they happen? Go spend your time finding ways to help and solve the problem instead of wasting it here just talking to fullfill your own agendas for your own personal issues with Weston.

Those boys should be punished to the fullest extent possible if the allegations are true (although unlikely due to our failed justice system). The 14 year old family will get money whether they should or not is debatable but when something bad happens to us now here in the good ole usa we just ask for money to make it better. It won't make the situation better for the poor kid. Unfortunately, he will have to find a way to come to terms with it, move on and not let it destroy him but to empower him. It's a sad situation that plays out all over our country today on a daily basis.

I have compassion and anger that this keeps happening but I can't see how you can blame or be mad at anyone else or the club. Only the alleged assaulters because they are the ones who put everyone in this situation and that's what we should be focused on.

Comment

Left going to PSG
          Hmmmm wasn't it only a couple years ago a coach from plantation was sexually abusing a 13 year old girl? They fired him and then changed the club name to PSG.(and the same people still running the club) So if weston changes the club name will you go back there?

Comment

This is the problem when you have a few messed up people out there. This was an isolated incident done by a few disturbed young adults. The tendency to just lump all players, coaches and Weston together as if the other 99.9999% of the club would do the same is ignorant and disgusting. These trips have been going on for years with little to no issues. Just beacause you have these few bad apples doesn't mean the system, the club or all players are broken. All processes/systems have loopholes or potential failures but you try your best to put the best policies in place. It's life you have to live it. Just because we now have school shootings happening at an alarming rate doesn't mean we should all stop sending our kids to school does it? And because of some disturbing young adults does it mean you no longer play soccer or no longer go on road trips for fear of sexual assault? Do you think the same can't happen at PSG or Kendall in California or Illinois? I'm sure this has happened before somewhere. Are all kids different than Weston players? This is not a club, coach or chaperone issue. No one could have stopped this.
            This is a individual issue that should be handled by the parties involved in the alleged incident not mainstream media and anonymous posters writing as if they have all the facts. You shouldn't say anything if you don't have facts and you don't know what your talking about. The only ones who have the facts are the parties involved. Clearly something happened but only a few know all and everyone should stop spouting what you read in news as fact and heresay from others as fact. And I think it is unfair yet to bash Weston for how it handled the situation after it happened. I have very little information but it seems like they tried to take steps after the incident, either right or wrong can be debated once we have all the facts.

But its not their fault it happened and they couldn't stop it. When people want to do bad things they find ways to do it. How much oversight is proper for an 18 year old on a road trip? Even at 14, a high schooler. Should we have coaches sleeping in rooms with players? Having everyone holds hands all day long, sit in rooms and not move, head counts every 5 minutes? Or the other side is to have every parent have to travel with their kid which will run families broke over one isolated incident.

What we need is parents to properly parent their children and teach them right from wrong. What we need is to teach kids to speak up, stand up and talk to an adult if issues arise. And better educate our kids on what can happen in the world and to be cautious and careful about who you trust and situations you may find yourself in. Do some research about sexual assaults and how frequent they happen? Go spend your time finding ways to help and solve the problem instead of wasting it here just talking to fullfill your own agendas for your own personal issues with Weston.

Those boys should be punished to the fullest extent possible if the allegations are true (although unlikely due to our failed justice system). The 14 year old family will get money whether they should or not is debatable but when something bad happens to us now here in the good ole usa we just ask for money to make it better. It won't make the situation better for the poor kid. Unfortunately, he will have to find a way to come to terms with it, move on and not let it destroy him but to empower him. It's a sad situation that plays out all over our country today on a daily basis.

I have compassion and anger that this keeps happening but I can't see how you can blame or be mad at anyone else or the club. Only the alleged assaulters because they are the ones who put everyone in this situation and that's what we should be focused on.
            More victims coming forward and is not new. Pictor Pastora brings the worst out of everyone he talks to. He said players reported this happening up to 15 yrs back. Silence is the enemy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X