•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick Farmer is still coaching!!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you not like naked women?
    good question...who does not like a naked woman? We are condemning someone for being a man?....thats total BS.

Comment

Poster may be confused with other firings of other places there has been so many. As a former DOC and girls club coach in Jersey myself, Farmer should not be allowed near any girls or women. When you get caught by the college you were at the time going to a strip club to look at naked women, I draw the line there.
      you have to be the biggest moron on this forum. what a dumb, dumb comment. big f**king deal he likes naked women.

Comment

you have to be the biggest moron on this forum. what a dumb, dumb comment. big f**king deal he likes naked women.
        It may not be a big deal to you but it obviously is a big deal to college administrators and moms like me. My girls played soccer when they were young. I played at Ithaca College a long time ago for Patrick and he used to drink with some of my teammates at local bars in town. In today's day and age, he would get fired on the spot if he tried that today. Many years later after college, I met a woman on the soccer fields sidelines, we got to know each other and she also played for Patrick. She played at Penn State. She told me the story that he would have his female assistant coach keep track of when the players had their periods each month so that he would, as she explained, not coach them, not talk to them and not play them. That is absurd, disturbing and cave man like thinking and rationale.

Comment

It may not be a big deal to you but it obviously is a big deal to college administrators and moms like me. My girls played soccer when they were young. I played at Ithaca College a long time ago for Patrick and he used to drink with some of my teammates at local bars in town. In today's day and age, he would get fired on the spot if he tried that today. Many years later after college, I met a woman on the soccer fields sidelines, we got to know each other and she also played for Patrick. She played at Penn State. She told me the story that he would have his female assistant coach keep track of when the players had their periods each month so that he would, as she explained, not coach them, not talk to them and not play them. That is absurd, disturbing and cave man like thinking and rationale.
          Stupid post and who cares

Comment

Patrick Farmer is still coaching!!!!!

shut up woman!!!!! just send us your pictures so we know if you are hot (or not).

Comment

shut up woman!!!!! just send us your pictures so we know if you are hot (or not).
              Great response, stay classy. And what happened before Tenn. Tech. when he got fired at the New York Power in the WUSA. Incident argument with national team player Tiffany Millbrett. Called her a drunken lesbian slut. Got fired the next day. Classy. I am glad he is getting exposed, fired from every job hes had.

Comment

If he were so bad would Paula Wilkin bring him in as her asst to Wisconsin? Then help him get the HC position at Syracuse ? He’s just too old now. The game has passed him by. He’s not a bad guy at all

Comment

If he were so bad would Paula Wilkin bring him in as her asst to Wisconsin? Then help him get the HC position at Syracuse ? He’s just too old now. The game has passed him by. He’s not a bad guy at all
                  Incorrect timeline. She hired him after he got fired at Syracuse. He was an assistant for her for four years. She felt bad for him. Did him a favor. She used to be his assistant. Someone else mentioned on here that his alma mater, St. Lawrence Univ, D3 school, didn't even give him an interview while he was asst. at Wisconsin. A Regional odp coach once told me that PF didn't even have a soccer background before college coaching, that he was a skier and then a ski coach and that no one ever saw him attempt to kick a soccer ball at odp camps. Times were different back then. The pool of coaches was very, very, very small compared to nowadays.

Comment

Great response, stay classy. And what happened before Tenn. Tech. when he got fired at the New York Power in the WUSA. Incident argument with national team player Tiffany Millbrett. Called her a drunken lesbian slut. Got fired the next day. Classy. I am glad he is getting exposed, fired from every job hes had.
                    Hes been fired from every coaching job. I couldnt believe it when I heard that he is still coaching. The game passed him by 25 years ago. I know the former asst. coach at Cornell and after that incident there, everyone thought he was done for good. That there is no way anyone hires him again.

Comment

Hes been fired from every coaching job. I couldnt believe it when I heard that he is still coaching. The game passed him by 25 years ago. I know the former asst. coach at Cornell and after that incident there, everyone thought he was done for good. That there is no way anyone hires him again.
                      You do know that he is coaching right now; what does your last sentence even mean?

Comment

You do know that he is coaching right now; what does your last sentence even mean?
                        Yes, aware of that, hence the reason the OP started this. Therefore, we all can't believe he is still coaching.

Comment

Who cares

Comment

Yes, aware of that, hence the reason the OP started this. Therefore, we all can't believe he is still coaching.
                            yes, a groundswell, all one of you.

Comment

yes, a groundswell, all one of you.
                              I thought he was retired, took his camping gear, and moved to live in the mountains.

Comment

Look Larry, I know you hate this site because unlike BOTN it allows people to expose SUSA for what they are; a club with poor training and development.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X